Yoo So Ya's Confession

Flirt Girl

That night, you decided to call Yoo So Ya and tell her you could go tomorrow.

"Hello?"

"Yo, Yoo So Ya? I can come tomorrow."

"Really?"

You heard the sound of someone rejoicing in the backgrounnd. "Yep. I'll pick you up tomorrow, eleven AM at your house. Where do you live?"

She quickly told you her address and said goodbye.

You had no idea that she was going to turn her wardrobe upside down, looking for something to wear.

---

In the morning, you woke up and quickly washed. It was ten-thirty. If you didn't hurry, you'd be late for your outing with Yoo So Ya. You wore simple and casual clothing, a checkered black and red shirt accompanied with the matching triangle scarf. You randomly grabbed denim jeans that were ripped.It wasn't like that when you bought it but whatever.

Sunggyu was still snoring his head off. You hastily wrote a note telling him that you were going out. You grabbed your and Sunggyu's helmet, went out and started your motorbike. You sped off to where Yoo So Ya's house was.

When you arrived, you walked up to the door and knocked. A middle-aged woman answered it. You bowed and said, "Annyeonghaseyo ajumma."

She smiled happily and said, "Are you here for So Ya?"

You nodded. "Yep."

"I'll get her for you." She yelled back into the house, "Darling! Your friend has come!"

You heard hurried steps and shrieking before Yoo So Ya appeared. She was wearing a cute summer dress and her hair was loose around her shoulders.

She smiled at you shyly and said, "Hey."

"Hey."

She looked at her mum who smiled and said, "Have fun."

You nodded and Yoo So Ya dragged you away. You laughed and gave her your helmet.

"Use this."

She looked surprised. "What?"

"You didn't really expect us to be taking public transport, do you? It's bothersome, crowded, hot and smelly. I could go on... Anyway, get on."

So Ya nodded and clumsily climbed on, careful about her dress.

"Hold on tight to my waist."

She hesitantly did as you told her.

"So, where to?"

"How about... to the cinema? There's a new movie I'd like to watch."

You nodded. "Yes, ma'am."

---

Yoo So Ya's taste in movies were ok. She chose a romance movie. The whole time, she was bawling her eyes out and you were trying hard not to laugh. By the end of the movie, her eyes were red.

You smiled and suggested, "How 'bout going to the bathroom to wash your face first?"

She nodded, sniffing quietly.

"Want me to come?"

Her face went red. "I-It's f-fine. I'll go in by myself."

---

Next, you went to the ice-cream parlor where you and Yoo So Ya ordered an ice-cream sundae and shared it together. You paid and smiled at the girl there. "Thanks."

She went red.

Yoo So Ya giggled when you got ice cream on your face, as you ate, and wiped it off for you. You did the same. All around you, jealous girls stared. Of course, you didn't notice.

After finishing the sundae, you and Yoo So Ya decided to walk around the shops, and playfully tried on different clothes. In the end, she bought a light yellow dress with an orange flower on one of the straps.

You were oblivious about the fact that the only reason she had bought it was because of the compliments you had bestowed her with. 

---

It was getting late. You took Yoo So Ya home and walked her to the door. She looked at the the ground a said, "Thanks for the day. I didn't know that you'd actually want to go out with me. I was surprised."

"Well, I had nothing on today anyways. Might as well." You were actually quite thankful as well, because it was nice to hang out with someone of the same gender for once. 

"What's your name?" So Ya timidly asked.

"Oh yeah, it's ~~~~~. Sorry, I forgot to-"

She suddenly looked at you and kissed you on the lips. What the f***?! You firmly pushed her off. "What was that for?" You said as you wipe your mouth of her lipstick.

"I like you ~~~~~-oppa. I've like you since the moment we met."

What the hell? Oppa?

"Please, would you please go out with me?"

You looked at her and sighed. "I think you've misunderstood. To me, you're just a classmate, maybe a friend tops, but nothing more. I'm sorry."

She looked like she was about to cry. "Feelings can develop."

You continued. "Don't call me oppa... You're older than me." Well, it didn't hurt to sneak a look at her school profile before going out with her. You needed to know who on earth you were going out with before you went out with them.

"I don't mind."

"I'm in a relationship already..."

Her eyes glistened but she swallowed and stubbornly said, "I'll wait."

"Let me finish. I have a boyfriend."

"Well, I'll wait for you. I don't mind if you're gay. I can always try to make you like me as well. It's not impossible/"

"I'm not gay." You sighed and looked at her.

Her eyes widened. "Then... you?"

"I'm a girl."

---