At their apartment

Flirt Girl

You looked at the doorknob, intently. You had been standing in front of the door of Infinite's place for a full ten minutes, not moving or doing anything, just staring at the doorknob. You chewed onto your bottom lip. It was so silent, that you could hear everything they were doing inside...sleeping. It was midday and they were still sleeping. You could hear their soft even breaths and light snores. You sighed. It was Christmas Day and you had promised Sunggyu and Sungyeol you'd tell the guys.

You could still remember how MBLAQ reacted when you and Joon walked into their apartment.  You almost died laughing at their expressions.

You stood their in front of the door, staring at the doorknob for another ten minutes. You sighed and muttered, "Get this done and over with."

You took out your keys from your jean pocket and pushed it into the lock. You slowly turned it until you heard the faint click of the pins clicking in place. You twisted the door knob, ever so slowly and pushed the door open. It was dark. Shoes were strewn all over the floor in front of the door. Something that hit you hard was the smell. You wrinkled your nose. The place smelt like... socks... and old clothes... and beer... and... bleach. You shivered as you closed the door. "Good...bye... oh beauti...ful... sun...light...and sweet... smelling...flowers..." You muttered darkly. Even though the outside smelt like alcohol and drunks laid everywhere, it wasn't smelly and stuffy.

You kicked the shoes out of your way and walked in. You almost tripped over a pile of clothes. Smelly clothes. You frowned. You made your way to the windows to open up the blinds. The light streamed in and you looked around the place. It was... horrible. How could the boys live in this type of... You shivered. It was like an oversized garbage truck. There were bottles everywhere. There were clothes everywhere. There were dirty plates everywhere. There were food scraps all over the place. You slowly made your way to the kitchen.

It was horrible. What you couldn't believe was there was a sock in the sink!

You backed out of the kitchen then walked into the bathroom. Your eyes widened in horror when you saw... a fly... flying... out of... the toilet. You felt like puking. *Hold it in man... Hold it in.*

You gulped then quietly walked to Sunggyu's, Woohyun's and Dongwoo's room. You opened the door and peeked inside. You almost burst out laughing. Sunggyu was sprawled out on the tiny mattress with his legs and arms everywhere and Woohyun was on the floor. Probably kicked there. Dongwoo was sleeping soundly, and it gave you an idea. You ruffled through your backpack and grabbed a marker. You quickly doodled a moustache and drew a line, joining his eyebrows together. You bit your lip down from cracking up. You took a picture, using your camera, of Sunggyu and Woohyun and of Dongwoo's face before leaving.

In the next room, you saw Sungjong was hugging tightly onto Sungyeol and his teddy bear laid abandoned on the other side of the room. L was hogging all the blanket andd Hoya just slept like a stick. You snickered then snapped another picture. You walked closer to Sungyeol and looked at him. You smiled. Hopefully he could move on in his new relationship. You turned to Hoya. Your heart twisted in guilt. You then looked at L. His sleeping face looked so innocent, you smiled. You reached out and gently touched his face. You traced his jaw and then touched his lips. You touched his soft dark hair, then stood up. You rolled your sleeves up and sighed. *Time to get to work.*

---