Waking Up

Flirt Girl

Your eyes flickered opened and the first thing you saw was L's face. He was sleeping, peacefully, next to you. You reached out and touched his cheek. You traced his jawline and ran your fingers through his hair. You closed your eyes, took a deep breath then rolled over to face Sungyeol. He had you in his arms. His sleeping face was so adorable. You kissed his forehead and snuggled into his chest, falling asleep again.

You didn't know that L was awake the whole time.

---

L watched opened his eyes and saw you turn around. You looked at Sungyeol and kissed him, on the forehead. You snuggled into his chest then fell asleep again. *Why does Sungyeol have to be so lucky?* He thought to himself. He shifted closer to you. He restrained himself from reaching out and snatching you away from Sungyeol's arms. He sighed and looked at the time. It was 3 o'clock. He got up and stretched, before walking to the small bathroom. He stared at his own reflection for a minute before starting to wash.

---

Hoya watched as L walked to the bathroom. He looked at you and sighed.

---

Sungyeol opened his eyes. He liked the fact that you were sleeping in his arms. He hugged you tightly and said, "Wake up ~~~~~..."

You woke up.

Sungyeol smiled and said, "Good morning, or should I say, afternoon, beautiful girl."

You smiled. "Good morning, oppa." Then you remembered something. You reached into your pocket and pulled out something. It was a necklace with a silver ring that had the your and Sungyeol's initials engraved on it. "Here. I forgot to give it to you last night."

You handed it to Sungyeol who admired it. "Thanks, ~~~~~."

You grinned. "The initials are to let other girls know you're already taken. Wouldn't want you to go around kissing every girl, do we?"

Sungyeol smiled as he recalled the night in the club. 

---

Dongwoo was brushing his teeth when you went into the bathroom. He greeted you with a smile. You smiled back and joined him. 

After the both of you finished washing up, the both of you were forced to go out to buy brunch for everyone. The kitchen was a mess from last night. The both of you complained and Sunggyu finally said, "You can use my wallet." He handed you his wallet, filled with cash. "Just don't buy unwanted stuff."

Dongwoo piggy-backed you all the way to the convenience store. You and he began to fill the basket with junkfood. He laughed as you counted out money from Sunggyu's wallet.

On the way back to the house, you stopped at the mall. He looked at you and smiled. "Wanna go shopping?"

You grinned. "Why not?"

The two of you went in and out of stores and their changing rooms. The both of you posed in your outfits and took photos.

You came home holding a dozen different bags.

---