Day with Dongwoo End

Flirt Girl

You walked over to a clown holding balloons. You smiled and said, "May I please have two?" He nodded and gave you a red and a blue balloon. You smiled. "Thanks."

Dongwoo walked over to you, still uneasy.

You said, "Dongwoo. Have a balloon!" You gave him the blue one then ran off. He followed you, his smile reappearing. "Hurry up!" You yelled. "I'm hungry!"

"Aish! You think I still have money after this morning? I'm bankrupt!"

You giggled. "Aish!" You shook your head. "I'll pay then! Let's go!"

The two of you left Lotte World and hired a couple bike. Dongwoo sat at the front and you sat at the back. You secretly lifted your legs up and placed them in front of you, making Dongwoo pedal by himself. He grunted. "Gosh. Is *gasp* it me, *gasp* or is this *gasp* getting harder?"

"I dunno. Maybe you need to workout more." You stiffled down your laughs.

He grunted and continued to pedal. You passed a dukbokki shop and stopped. You got off and bought some to share with Dongwoo. The two of you ate it all in less then five minutes and were off again.

It was still afternoon, around three. The both of you, well Dongwoo, pedalled around the whole city and stopped occasionally to rest. You didn't notice how time flew. It was six already. You returned the bike and together, walked to the Han River. It was an amazing site. There were couples taking walks and the city lights reflected off the river. You laughed and said, "Dongwoo! Piggy-back me!"

He was still huffing hard from the bike ride and walk but he still squadded down.

You happily climbed onto his back. "Giddy up horsey!"

He laughed and started running around.

Couples laughed as he zoomed past them. A girl came up to you and said, "You and your boyfriend look cute together!"

Her boyfriend nodded and laughed.

You and Dongwoo laughed and said, "Thanks! But we're only BIFFLES! Best Friends For Life!"

The couple laughed and the boy asked, "Were you at Lotte World earlier?"

You nodded. "How'd you know?"

His girlfriend said, "Well, we were there taking pictures! We took some of you because we thought you guys looked cute."

Dongwoo chuckled, "Can we see them?"

"Of course!" The girl smiled.

The boy grabbed rummaged through his bag and pulled out a camera.

You and Dongwoo sat down and looked through the photos. "They're really good!" Dongwoo complimented.

The boy laughed. "Thanks. I'm actually studying photography at college!"

The four of you looked at the photos and took more. You later found out that the girl's name was Minnie and the boy was Changsoo. They were very happy people and were both in college. Minnie was studying to be a make-up artist.

It was almost seven now.

Minnie looked at you. "~~~~~-ah! We have to go now! Would you like to have copies of the photos?"

"Neh." You nodded eagerly. "Thank you unnie!" You exchanged numbers with the both of them and said goodbye.

You and Dongwoo sighed and sat down, back to back. It had been a fun and long day. You were tired. He asked, "~~~~~, do you wanna go home now?"

You shook your head. "Ani... I want to stay like this for a bit longer." You wanted to stay like this forever. You wanted to treasure your moments with your best friend.

He nodded. "Araso. Just a little longer."

It was eight when Dongwoo decided to take you home. You were in front of MBLAQ's apartment when you said to him, "Dongwoo-ah, today has been the best day I've had since a long time. I wish we could keep doing this everyday. I'll miss you."

He chuckled and kissed your forehead. "We'll do this again someday, araso?"

"Araso." You said goodbye and ran to your room, sobbing.

---