Reactions

Flirt Girl

Sunggyu and Sungyeol scratched their heads awkwardly and smiled. They both said, "Yo. You're finally here..."

You nodded and shuffled around awkwardly. Now that you were here, standing in front of Infinite, you had no idea what to do. You bit your lip and looked down at the floor. You looked up then asked, "So... ah... you guys are finally... awake?" You then hit yourslef on the head and mumbled to yourself, "No crap, Sherlock." You looked at them then asked, "How's life?" You eyed Sunggyu and Sungyeol, pleading them for help.

Sunggyu cleared his voice. " Ahem... uhm... yeah... so you see... uhm... yeah..." He gestured to you awkwardly before looking away. "Uhmm... yeah," he nudged Sungyeol, "yeah, ahm... Sungyeol, say something."

Sungyeol just grinned and scratched his head.

Before anyone else could say anything, Sungjong dropped the urn and hugged you. "OH MY GOSH! SHE'S REAL! SHE'S ACTUALLY ALIVE!" He jumped up and down in excitement. He covere his mouth to stop from screaming. His eyes were wet with tears of joy.

Woohyun ran up to you and felt your face. He felt your arms. He felt your shoulders. He looked shock then he hugged you. "You're here..." Woohyun whispered into your ear. "You're here..."

You nodded and laughed. You pulled back and looked at Dongwoo and Hoya. They were frozen on the spots, with their mouth hanging open. You laughed. "So you're not gonna give me a hug?"

Dongwoo started crying and ran over to you. He practically leapt into your arms as the two of you hugged each other. He sniffed, then pinched your cheeks. He managed to say, "A-am I dre-dreaming-ing?"

You shook your head. "I'm as real as the drawings on your face."

Sunggyu let out a chuckle.

Hoya walked up to you and hugged you. "You're alive..."

You nodded. "Yeah. I am."

Everyone looked at L. You looked at him too, unsure of what to do.

L felt confused. And hurt. And happy. And sad. All this time you were alive, and you never told them? You kept it from them? Was he dreaming? Was this real? He didn't know how to react, so he silently walked back into his room.

Sunggyu walked up to you and rubbed your shoulders. "He's just confused... he'll come around soon."

You smiled and nodded.

"Wait..." Everyone looked at Woohyun. "All this time, you and Sungyeol knew?"

You looked at Sunggyu and Sungyeol.

Sungjong pouted, "And you never told any of us?"

Sunggyu held up his hands and surrender, "I only found out yesterday..." He pointed to Sungyeol, "He was the one who knew all this time."

Sungyeol backed away against the wall, "I... uhm... wait! It was her brother!" He pointed to you. "He was the one who caused all this mess!"

You sighed. "Okay... it's a looong story..."

---

Sungjong nodded in understanding as you finished your story. "I'm just happy to have you back, ~~~~~-ah. You don't know how much the hyungs have been bullying me since you left!"

You raised an eyebrow and looked at the five older boys. "Who's been causing trouble for my Sungjongie-oppa?"

The boys just cleared their throats and looked away, whilst pointing to one another.

You sighed. "Anyways... you guys really need to learn to clean up after yourselves... this place was a mess when I got here!" You scolded.

The boys smiled sheepishly.

"Anyways, it's Christmas Day! What should we do today?" Sungyeol asked, whilst smiling widely.

"Well, MBLAQ-oppas and 2NE1-unnies are having a party in," you looked at your watch, "one hour." You smiled. "You guys slept for too long..." It was now four o'clock.

Hoya mumbled, "Well, your story was too long..."

You playfully slapped his arm. "You guys wanted to know!"

Woohyun was already trying to find his clothes to get dressed. He yelled out, "Well, we didn't actually want to know EVERY little thing you did during these few years!"

You shrugged. "Hey, you should've told me."

Dongwoo rolled his eyes. "Well, it's quite obvious that we wouldn't want to know how many girls and boys have fallen for you all over Australia!"

You poked your tongue out, "Mehrong! Whatever! I only told you some of them!"

Sungjong mumbled, "I wanted to know..."

You laughed and hugged him. "Sungjong-oppa is the best!"

---