Seeing Your Baby Again

Flirt Girl

You hopped off the bus and walked the rest of the way to the apartment. You smiled at the familiar setting. Though it was the rough side of Seoul, you felt warm and safe back in your own setting. Druggies and drunks were laying scattered arounnd the street. You sighed and kicked them out of the way. Though you had been living in Melbourne for two years now, you couldn't help but go back to your old habits. Seoul was where you could act like yourself.

You whistled a bright tune to yourself, as you strode confidently into the tiny alley with your hands in your pockets. You sighed as you recognize the familiar scent of the tiny apartment building. You walked inside the rough building and scurried up the stairs. You walked along the familiar corridor. It still smelt like cigerettes, alcohol and piss. It was foul, so you wrinkled up your nose. Though you loved the old place, you still hated the smell of it.

You stopped at the apartment door and took your keys out. You had kept them the whole time, somehow when you woke up from your coma, you found them among your possessions. You never thought you'd be able to use this key again. You slipped the key in and it clicked opened. You turned the knob and walked inside. It was dark, with shoes scattered all around the front door. You chuckled and kicked them aside. "Sungyeol-oppa? Where are you?"

You heard groaning from inside then the shuffling of feet. You swtiched on the lights and saw a sleepy looking Sungyeol trudging out. He smiled when he saw you. "It's ten already?"

"No bro."

He chuckled and scratched his head. "Don't use that English crap on me. We're in Seoul, not Melbourne."

You smiled. "Come on, oppa, I wanna see my baby. Where's she?"

He laughed and said, "It's where it's always be." He threw something into your directions. You swiftly caught it. "Give me five minutes to freshen up. I'll come with you."

"No need." You beamed. "I need private time with me and my baby. I haven't seen her in aaages."

He chuckled. "Be careful." He yawned.

"Go back to sleep." You rolled your eyes.

He smiled, walked over to ruffle your hair, then trudged back into his room.

---

You walked down to the old parking lot. It was deserted, like always, since it had always been the main place for gangs, gang fights and murderings. You and Infinite always hid your 'babies' here. Nobody touched them because there was a silent treaty between the gangs, where other gangs could never ever mess with another's bikes.

You wandered around the bikes and cars and to the area where you and Infinites' bikes were located at. You smiled when you saw the old blue cover still on your familiar looking bike. There was only two bikes there, yours and Sungyeol's. The others had probably already gone off with theirs.

You happily pulled off the blue covers. You smiled at the sight of your shiny black and red baby. It still glowed like it always had. You let your fingers run along the smooth sides. "My baby..." You whispered happily.

You grabbed the keys and opened the store area under the seat. You had a helmet there. You had never wore it much, but being in Australia changed you and you learnt about 'road safety.'

You giggled as you snapped the helmet into place, making sure it covered your face fully. You took out the gloves and pulled them on. You closed the seat then pushed they key into place. The engine started perfectly. You smiled. There was a full tank. *Perfect.*

You rode off.

You had no idea that there was someone who had been watching you.

---