Shopping...

Flirt Girl

Cliffhangers... I love em, don't you? Okay... I get it you hate em... I just like seeing and reading people's reactions when I leave cliffhangers. I'm such a dramatic person... Anyways... I'll just like... shut up and get on with the story... So... ok... ok... I'll er... shut up now... I was about to say something... what was it again?

Oh wait! INFINITE'SNEWMVFORPARADISE!!!!DIDYOUGUYSSEEITYET?!OMG!!!!SOCOOL!!!!

Uhm... yeah... lemme just calm down...

If you haven't seen it yet... here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Sj0FvZGSzCo

SO... continuing on with the story...

---

Joon managed to ask, "What happened to your hair?"

G.O and Seungho came out of their rooms and stopped in midstride when they saw you.

You were holding half a dozen of bags and you weren't wearing a beanie anymore. Your thinning and grey hair was gone, replaced by long red hair. You smiled and said, "Like my new hair?"

Seungho asked, "How did your hair... what happened? How did it get so... long?"

You shook your head. "Babo oppas! There are such things as wigs in this world! I went shopping this morning!"

Everyone unfroze. Thunder sighed. "I thought we had an intruder in this house!"

You giggled then said, "That's not the biggest surprise!" You removed your red wig and smiled. "TA-DA! Like my... er... sunshine head?"

Mir gasped. "You're bald!"

"No !" You smiled.

G.O asked, "Why did you do that for?"

You grinned. "Well it was going to fall off sooner or later, might as well! I can't be stuffed to pick up strands of hair wherever I walk. Plus, it's waaaaaaay more comfortable without my hair! It's always been such a nuisance!"

Joon asked, "Why did you buy wigs then?"

"Aish... they were on discount! Half price! And buy one, get one free!"

Joon chuckled. "How many did you buy?"

"I dunno. But don't worry! I didn't just spend money on myself, I bought stuff for you guys too!"

Mir hopped up, "Oohh... what did you buy me?" You laughed then threw the red wig on his head. "Wait for it..." You rummaged through your bags then revealed more wigs. "Here!" You threw a bright yellow one on top of the red one. "And here!" You threw out Gatsby Hair Wax. You sarcastically said, "I flew to Japan to buy this." He laughed. "Don't worry! There's still more in this bag!" You threw the bag on the floor and containers of was came rolling out.

Seungho laughed and shook his head.

You said to him, "I got you a PANDA HAT!"

You threw a panda hat to him and it landed on his head.

G.O chuckled. You threw a piggy hat onto his head.

"Thunder-oppa! I bought you a horsey hat!"

Joon pretended to pout, "How bout me?"

You smiled. "Oppa! I got you... TA-DA! A nurse's hat!"

You placed it on his head.

The six of you laughed as you threw out the things you bought.

---