Stairs to Hell...?

Flirt Girl

You clutched onto your parents' hands. They squeezed your hand in reassurance.

Your father smiled. "It'll be okay..."

Your mum pointed to a staircase that went down. "Sweetheart... it's time... go down now."

You nodded and smiled. Without looking back at your parents, you walked down the stairs

---

Sungyeol, L, Hoya met Dongwoo and Sungjong at the front of the hospital. They acknowledged each other with nods then ran inside. They asked the nurse at the registration table where you were. She directed them to the emergency room.

"Hyung!" Sungjong yelled. Sunggyu, Woohyun and MBLAQ all looked up. Woohyun looked at Sunggyu and asked, "What are they doing here?"

Sunggyu sighed. "They deserved to know... especially now..."

Sungyeol went up to Sunggyu and asked, "What happened to ~~~~~?"

"Cancer. ~~~~~ has cancer of the brain."

L froze. "What?"

Woohyun wiped away his tears. "~~~~~ has a tumor in her brain..."

Dongwoo punched the wall. "WHY THE HELL DIDN'T SHE TELL ME?"

Joon sighed. "Because she didn't want you guys to... be sad when she leaves." He looked at L. "That's why she hurt you..."

L fell to the ground. Sungjong started crying. Hoya sobbed quietly.

Sungyeol stumbled back from Sunggyu against the wall. "No... No... NO! She can't die!" He ran to the emergency room's doors. He slammed onto them. "OPEN THE FUGGING DOORS! LET ME SEE ~~~~~! ~~~~~-AH! COME OUT!"

G.O and Thunder pulled him away. He was still thrashing and kicking.

G.O grunted, "Calm down!"

Sungyeol broke down next to L.

L stared blankly ahead. He whispered, "No... ~~~~~ doesn't have cancer... You're lying. She's perfecty fine..."

Just then, the emergency room doors swung open and Dr. Park walked out.

Joon rushed to her. "How's ~~~~~? Is she okay?"

Dr. Park sighed. "Joon... ~~~~~ is alright... but... she... she's going to have to be operated... or she's not going to make it pass New Year's."

Joon sighed, in relief and in sadness. "Where is she now?"

The nurses pushed you out. You were starting to wake up. All of Infinite ran to your side.

"Oppas..." You whispered.

Dongwoo clutched onto your right hand. His tears rolled down his cheek. "Babo! Why didn't you tell us?"

You smiled. "Because I knew you were going to react like this."

Dr. Park smiled then looked at the nurses. "Get her to a room. She needs rest."

They began to push you. Dongwoo still clutched onto your hand. Sungjong grabbed onto your left hand and squeezed it. You smiled at him. L your forehead. Sungyeol touched your cheek. Hoya your right arm. Woohyun your left arm. Sunggyu pulled up your blankets.

Joon looked at Dr. Park. "She's going to America in two days. Right after Christmas... Do you think she can still go? I want her to be operated there."

Dr. Park thought for a second. "I think that is best. The technology there should be more advanced... Aren't you going with her?"

Joon shook his head. "Ani... But I have an there waiting for her and I've told the airline about her illness. They've organised people to look after her during the whole trip."

"Alright. It's really ~~~~~'s choice. We'll ask her about it."

"Neh."

---