Question

Flirt Girl

A few weeks had passed since you were discharged from the hospital. Things were back to normal. You went back to school and continued to do jobs with Infinite. Everything was fine...except that you had trouble walking. You went to the hospital for check-ups and the specialists, nurses and doctor all told you that you were recovering faster than they'd expect anyone to.

You never told your aunt or brother about the incident. They'd worry and what's worse is that you'd get Sunggyu in trouble.

You and Yoo So Ya were good friends now. She'd moved on since that incident with the kiss. She was even dating someone currently. The two of you were like sisters. You soon realised that she was the older sister you never had. The two of you talked about things together, things that you never talked about usually. girl things. It was uncomfortable at first, but soon, you got used to it. You got used to her calling you and talking about the most random things. You got used to her trying to put you in a dress. There was a particular question she'd always ask though. 

*FLASHBACK*

"~~~~~-ah! Come on and tell unnie! Unnie would never tell anyone. I promise!" So Ya grabbed your arm and shook it. "I'll beg on my knees!" She knelt in fromt of you.

"Aish! Unnie!" You shrugged her hand off and turned around, so that you were facing the window. The two of you were inside her room.

"Come on, ~~~~~! Just tell me! Who was your first kiss given to? You already told me that it wasn't Woohyun or Sungyeol. So who? Who else have you dated?"

"No one, unnie! You can't get it out of me. It's between me and that person..."

She sighed then asked, "Do you love that person?"

You looked at her. You stayed silent for a while, then quietly admitted, "Yes." You whispered again, "Yes. I do love that person."

She looked at you. "Do you love Sungyeol?"

You nodded.

"So you love both of them?"

You paused then nodded.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

---