Emails

Flirt Girl

Infinite were visiting MBLAQ today, to celebrate your birthday together. It was the 31st of December, meaning you would have been turning nineteen. Joon had also returned from America, after completing his medical course. They had wanted to celebrate at Infinite's place but decided against it, since it was so small.

Hoya carefully wrapped your urn in cling wrap, paper, cling wrap, more paper, more cling wrap and more paper before heading out. He wasn't sure if it was secure enough, so he wrapped sticky tape over it, and wrapped a piece of fabric around it and placed it in a bag. Driving to MBLAQ's apartment in the van had been one of the biggest challenge Infinite had faced. Dongwoo, who was driving, was going at the speed of a turtle, earning a few fingers and curses. Sunggyu who was sitting up front was yelling at the rest of the boys to 'shut the hell up' because they were making a big fuss on who should hold the urn and how they were holding it.

Seungho chuckled when he opened the door because he saw the way Infinite were holding your urn. G.O shook his head in disbelief as he blew up a balloon. Mir and Cheondoong laughed when they came out of the kitchen, holding food.

Joon laughed and said, "It's nice to see you so protective over it, but you know, if you wrap it too tightly, it'll still break."

The twelve boys finished preparing for your party. Mir took out the cake and placed it on the table. "Somebody get a lighter!"

Joon nodded, "There's a lighter in my room on my desk. I'll go get it."

Sungyeol grinned, "No worries, I'll go get it."

He went into Joon's room and over to his desk. Joon had sheets all over his desk. Sungyeol smiled and picked up the sheets. He accidentically bumped onto the mouse-pad of Joon's laptop. Sungyeol looked at it and saw Joon was reading his emails. He saw your name and frowned. Someone had sent him an email around half an hour ago and Joon was reading it.

Sungyeol scrolled down and read.

To: Joon
From: ~~~~~

Heyo Joonie-oppa! I recieved your present for me just ten minutes ago! It's great! Thanks! Kekeke~ Loving my new Mac Book Pro!!! :)

Anywayz... how have you been? And the other MBLAQ oppas? Ya know, it's great down here in the southern hemisphere.

Ooh yeah... I have some photos of my trip in Paris and Rome! Don't I look fiiiine? Tokyo was great too! I reckon I'll just send you my whole file of photos. It'll take you a while to look through them though... considering I have like 10,000 photos... Kekeke. What can I say? I just luuurve camera with the lovely camera you got me for Christmas. Which reminds me, have you got my present for you yet? You better appreciate it. It was so fugging expensive!!!! >.<

Anywayz... gtg now... more sight-seeing to do!

Buh-bye~ From ~~~~~ xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

P.S. Happy New Year~

Sungyeol was frozen. He clicked on the file that was labelled, "Me and Ma Lovely Pics" He clicked on a photo and held his breath as it loaded.

It opened up... and there you were. Alive and well. Standing in front of the Eiffle Tower of Paris with your arms spread out in the air. You were smiling happily. He clicked on another photo. You had a grey beanie on your head, but it still didn't hide your shoulder length hair.

"Sungyeol! What's taking you so-" Joon walked into the room and froze.

Sungyeol looked at him. "Why didn't you tell us?"

Joon sighed. "Because it's what ~~~~~ wants. She wanted to start a new life."

"But you could've told us she was alive and well!"

Joon frowned. "Don't tell anyone about this. I'll explain everything later."

Sungyeol threatened, "What if I do?"

"Then I won't tell you where ~~~~~ is and how she is."

Sungyeol nodded. "Fine."

Sungjong yelled from the living room. "Anytime now, hyungs!"

"Coming!" Sungyeol yelled. "Had some trouble finding the lighter!"

---