Plans

Flirt Girl

"~~~~~-ah... How are you feeling?" Woohyun asked.

You smiled and said, "I'm fine."

He nodded. "Do you want me to help you sit up?"

"Ok. Thanks."

He carefully helped you sit up and fixed your pillows.

Dongwoo clutched your hand again and asked, "When did you find out?"

"Hmm... After that fight..."

Dongwoo nodded. "Of course..."

Sungjong who was still crying, added, "No wonder you looked so weak when we saw you."

Sungyeol, who was leaning against the wall, sighed and squeezed his eyes shut as his tears trickled down his cheek. He felt so guilty. All that time you were facing this illness alone, he was flirting with girls and cheating on you. "Mianhae ~~~~~-ah..." He apolgised.

You nodded and looked at Hoya who was standing next to Dongwoo. "Mianhae Hoya-oppa..."

He nodded in understanding.

You slowly turned to L who was sitting at your other side. "L-oppa..."

"So you and Thunder aren't together?"

You smiled and looked at Thunder before looking back at L. "Ani... I lied. Mianhae."

He sighed then looked at Thunder. "Sorry for punching you..."

Thunder nodded. "It's all cool dude."

There was a knock on the door. Joon and Dr. Park came in. Joon looked at his fellow gang members. They nodded and went out of the room. He looked at you. You nodded, then turned to your friends. "Uhm... we have things to discuss."

They nodded reluctantly and went out.

Sunggyu looked at you and you nodded. "You can stay here, oppa."

He smiled at stood next to you. When the door closed, Dr. Park said, "We have to discuss your... operation. Would you like to do it here in Korea or in America?"

You frowned. "I'm not doing it at all. You told me, the chance of survival is only like 10% or something and if I do survive, I'll probably be like retarded. No way in f***ing hell am I being operated upon."

Joon looked at you. "~~~~~! If you don't take the operation, you won't live pass New Years'!"

"So be it." You said stubbornly. "It's already that I'm dying from an illness and not in some heroic way, like a gang fight or some . I'd rather die than go retarded."

Sunggyu butted in. "But ~~~~~, it's only a chance."

"I know. But it's still highly likely. Don't try to convince me."

Dr. Park sighed. "It's your choice really..."

Joon asked, "What about Infinite? What are you going to tell them?"

"That's why we're not telling them." You looked at Dr. Park. "Can you do me a favour?"

"Of course, sweetie."

"Make it look like I'm taking the operation on the 26th, but help me escape once we're in the operation room. Only tell them that I'm gone after an hour."

"Araso."

Then you looked at Sunggyu. "Oppa, please don't tell anyone this time. Not even Woohyun-oppa. Nobody. Once they find out that I'm gone, stop them from coming after me."

He nodded.

You looked at Joon. "Oppa, on that day, I want you to go home and get my things. I'm going to America. You'll take me to the airport as planned. Araso?"

"Fine."

You sighed. "Thanks."

---