Christmas Day

Flirt Girl

"Wake up everyone!" You yelled. You shook Woohyun and Hoya awake. They opened their eyes. You smiled. "Merry Christmas, dudes!" They smiled, tiredly. You jumped onto Sunggyu who was sleeping on the couch next to the both of them. "Merry Christmas!" He jumped up, awake. You giggled and skipped to Sungjong who had been forced to sleep on the floor. "Wakey wakey!" He started to stir. You went to Sungyeol who was sleeping against the hospital bed. You poked his cheek. "Wake up!" You ruffled his hair then skipped to L, who was sleeping against the wall. You ruffled his hair and shook him. "Wake up!" You chuckled and happily strode towards Dongwoo who was sleeping on the chair besides the bed. You playfully pushed him off the chair and he rolled onto the ground. He grunted, before waking up.

You smiled happily and jumped up and down on the bed. "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" You announced.

Joon walked into the room with Seungho and G.O. He laughed and said, "You're awake already?"

You nodded. "Yep."

Thunder walked in with Mir. Thunder smiled. "Merry Christmas!" He walked over to you and helped you down from the bed before hugging you tightly. "Here! A present!" He handed you a bag.

You happily reached innside and pulled out a bright red sweater that had reindeers printed over it. "Wow! It looks totally gangster! Thanks!"

G.O laughed, "You serious?"

Thunder playfully smacked him.

You laughed. "Well, I make anything look gangster!"

Mir laughed. "My turn! Here ~~~~~!" He wrapped a bright green scarf around your neck.

You giggled. "Thanks man!"

G.O and Seungho pulled Mir and Thunder out of the way and chorused, "Our turn!" G.O dragged in a christmas tree from outside and Seungho revealed a box full of decorations.

You smiled happily. "Decorating time!"

Sungjong skipped over to you. "Can I help?"

"Of course!" You smiled happily.

Dongwoo, Hoya and Woohyun tiredly stumbled to the bathroom. Sunggyu followed behind.

L and Sungyeol ran over to you. G.O placed the christmas tree in the middle of the room. You and Sungjong started decorating the tree, happily. L and Sungyeol started to decorate the room. You smiled and said, "Let's have a party today! Right here!" Everyone nodded.

Seungho said, "We'll go buy the food!" Thunder, Mir and G.O followed him out. Joon smiled and helped you and Sungjong.

Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya and Sunggyu came out from the bathroom and decided to help L and Sungyeol with the room decorations.

As all of you were decorating happily, Dr. Park walked in and smiled. "It seems like you're enjoying yourself."

You smiled happily. "Merry Christmas Dr. Park!"

"Merry Christmas, sweetheart." She turned to Joon. "Uhm... you have some forms to fill out for the operation."

Joon nodded and followed her out.

Sungyeol turned to you. "So... you're doing the operation?"

You nodded and lied, "Yep."

"That's fantastic!" Sungjong exclaimed as he hugged you tightly.

You laughed. Mianhae everyone... Mianhae for lying to you, Sungyeol-oppa... but I must go... I don't want you all to see me weak and dying.

---

"Merry Chriiiistmaaaas!" Mir and Sungjong yelled together.

You laughed happily and leaned against Hoya. He rubbed your arms warmly.

"Let's eat!" Seungho yelled.

"Yep!" Dongwoo agreed happily before digging in to the food.

The thirteen of you ate and chatted happily.

You gobbled down the last piece of chicken.

"Hey!" Dongwoo complained.

You poked your tongue out. "Mehrong!"

He chuckled.

When he wasn't looking, you grabbed his coke bottle and drank it.

"Hey!"

You laughed.

Hoya nodded in approval. Sunggyu laughed and shook his head.

"Oh wait, I almost forgot..." Woohyun rummaged through his pockets then revealed a necklace. It had the infinite sign hanging from the chain. "Here! Chritstmas present!" He gave it to you.

"Wow!" You exclaimed. "Cool! Thanks oppa!" You pecked him on the cheek.

Dongwoo laughed. "How about me? I have a present for you too!" He grabbed a mobile chain out of his pocket. The design was a crystal teardrop.

"You too!" You kissed him on the forehead. "Thanks man!"

He laughed and gave it to you.

Sungjong smiled. "I have a present too!" He grabbed the bag from behind him. "Here!"

Curious, you emptied the contents. It was a christmas teddy bear. "Thanks!" You pecked him on his lips.

He giggled.

Hoya smiled. "I err... have a present for you too." He scratched his head, awkwardly.

"Really? Where?"

He blushed and felt around his pockets. "Here." He took out a pair of earrings, with a star design.

"Wow! Thanks!" You hugged him and kissed him on the nose.

Sungyeol smiled. "I have something for you!" He revealed a bracelet and quickly clicked it around your wrist.

"Thanks, Sungyeollie!" You admired the bracelet. It was made of crystal beads and tiny silver bells that rang when you moved. You gave him a kiss on his forehead.

L nudged you. "Here." He handed you a tiny but detailed wooden angel figurine. "I made it myself." He said awkwardly.

Your eyes widened. "So pretty!" You hugged L and kissed him. "Best Christmas ever!"

---