Woohyun

Flirt Girl

You finally walked downstairs. Seungho smiled at you from the couch. You smiled back. "Annyeong, oppa."

"How are you feeling?"

"Fine."

You walked over to him and cuddled next to him. "~~~~~-ah, are you sure you're ok?"

You sighed. "I think so."

He sighed and hugged you.

"I'm going for a walk."

"I'll come with you."

You smiled. "Don't worry, oppa. I'll go myself. I need to think." About what I should do next for Infinite.

Just as you stood up, your head started spinning. Your vision blurred. You gasped and grabbed your head. Seungho quickly sat you down again. "~~~~~, are you ok?"

"My... head...it hurts."

"Do you have medicine? Where is it?"

"In... my bag...upstairs."

He quickly ran up to your room and rummaged through your bag. He grabbed your medicine and ran downstairs. He went to the kitchen and poured out a glass of water. He gave the both to you and you quickly gulped it down. The pain was still in your head.

Seungho saw that you were not improving. He grabbed his phone and dialled G.O's number. "G.O, where are you?"

"I'm at home with the rest. Why?"

"I'm taking ~~~~~ to the hospital."

"WHAT? Wait... what happened?"

"I don't know... she has some headache. Come down as soon as you can."

Seungho hung up and grabbed your keys. He scooped you up into his arms and carried you outside. He locked the door and quickly ran to get a taxi.

"Don't worry, ~~~~~-ah. You'll be fine."

---

Joon was sleeping when he heard noises coming from outside his room. He walked out and saw G.O, Thunder and Mir putting on their shoes.

"What's happening?"

Surprised, they looked up. G.O answered, "Seungho is taking ~~~~~ to hospital."

"What? How come you didn't wake me up."

"Mianhae, hyung," Mir said, "We thought you should catch up on some sleep. We were planning on calling you later."

Joon quickly grabbed his jacket and shoes and ran out of the apartment with the rest following him.

He could hear G.O on the phone with Sunggyu as he clicked his seatbelt on. He started the engine as Thunder and Mir clicked their seatbelts on. G.O did the same as he spoke into his phone.

Joon quickly sped off.

---

Woohyun was in his room when Sunggyu stormed in and grabbed his jacket.

"What's wrong?"

Sunggyu sighed. "Don't worry about it. I need to go somewhere."

He dashed out of the room and searched the house for his keys.

Woohyun frowned. He watched as Sunggyu ran out the house and to the elevator. Woohyun quietly followed behind him. As soon as Sunggyu was in the elevator, Woohyun dashed down the stairs.

He followed behind quietly. He watched as Sunggyu sped off on his motorbike. Woohyun frowned and quickly pulled over a cab. "Follow the motorbike ahead."

---

Woohyun frowned when Sunggyu stopped at the hospital. He quickly paid and stepped out of the taxi. What was Sunggyu doing at the hospital in such a rush?
---

"Where is she?" Sunggyu rushed up to Joon. "Is she ok?"

Joon sighed. "I don't know. They're doing some tests... I don't know how long they'll take though."

Mir gasped.

Seungho sighed. "What is it now?"

"Woo-woohyun..."

They all turned and looked into the direction Mir was looking in and saw Woohyun standing and looking at them.

He asked, "Who are you talking about? Who is 'she'?"

Sunggyu walked to him. "What are doing here?"

"I followed you. Why are you here?"

Just then the doctor came out of the room and looked at Joon. "You must be Joon. I'm Doctor Park. Nice to meet you. Your professor at your college and I are good friends. He's told me a lot about you."

Joon nodded. "Nice to meet you... How is she?"

"~~~~~ is fine... for now. Come in, I'll tell you about her condition."

Woohyun's eyes went round. He asked Sunggyu, "What's wrong with ~~~~~?"

Sunggyu sighed. "Let's just go in first."

You were sitting on the hospital bed, paler than normal. You smiled when you saw MBLAQ and Sunggyu come in but was shocked when you saw Woohyun following them. "Woohyun-oppa? What are you doing here?" You quickly looked behind him. "Are the rest here too?"

Sunggyu shook his head. "Don't worry. They're not here." He looked at Woohyun. "He followed me here."

You sighed. "I guess it can't be helped then."

Joon looked at the doctor.

The doctor nodded and explained, "You see, the tumour in ~~~~~'s brain is developing in an incredible speed."

Joon frowned. "Isn't the chemotherapy working?"

The doctor nodded. "It is, but not as well as I'd like it to... It's killing more of her normal cells than the cancer cells." She sighed and looked at you. "~~~~~, are you considering radiation therapy?"

Joon looked at you.

You sighed. "I don't know."

She nodded. "I understand that you don't want to undergo surgery, so I'm recommending radiation therapy."

You nodded. "I understand."

She walked out.

Woohyun looked at you. "You have... brain cancer?"

You sadly nodded.

"How come you didn't tell me."

"I didn't want you to worry... Guess it's too late now."

He grabbed his phone. "I'm calling the others."

"NO!" You grabbed his arm

He looked at you. "Wae?"

"Please don't, oppa. Don't tell them. They'll just worry. I'm leaving soon. I'm going to America. I don't want them to worry. Please... promise me, oppa, don't tell them." You looked into his eyes with your pleading eyes.

He sighed. "I promise..."

---