Min-Hye

Flirt Girl

You quickly dialled Sungyeol's number into your phone and waited for him to pick up. It didn't take long though. "~~~~~? What's wrong?"

"Does there have to be something wrong for me to call you?" You teased.

"No..."

You laughed. "Anyways, oppa, where are you? I need to see you as soon as possible. It's urgent." *We need to fix up our mesy break-up for you to move on and live a happy life with your new girlfriend.* You quietly thought.

You heard a girly voice in the background. "Oppa, who is it?"

Sungyeol quickly said to the person, "Just a friend. Gimme a sec." He returned to the phone. "Where are you? I'll come to you."

"Are you with your girlfriend?"

There was a long pause before he said, "Yes... but..."

"It's ok. Come to the hotel and take her along. I wanna meet her."

"Ok...?"

You laughed and quickly hung up.

---

You were sitting at the hotel lobby in one of the couches whilst reading a magazine, when Sungyeol and a girl who looked a bit older than you walked in. Sungyeol quickly rushed to you. You smiled and stood up. The two of you hugged. You breathed in his familiar minty scent. The two of you broke the hug. You smiled at the girl and bowed. "Yo. Nice to meet ya. I'm ~~~~~."

The girl smiled and bowed. "I'm Min-Hye. Nice to meet you."

The two of you shook hands. Min-Hye suddenly looked as if she recognized something and turned to Sungyeol. "Is she...?"

Sungyeol nodded. "Yeh... She's Sunggyu hyung's cousin and Joon-hyung's sister."

"Isn't she meant to be dead?"

"Long story." Sungyeol sighed.

You grinned at Min-Hye. She was a short girl with short shoulder-length hair. She was constantly smiling, non-stop and had an eye-smile. "Don't tell any of the others I'm still here." You winked, causing her to blush. *Do I still act like a guy?* You thought to yourself, sighing.

Sungyeol asked you, "Why've you called me here in such a rush?"

You gestured for them to follow you to the elevator. "I'll tell you when we go up."

The ride up to the penthouse was quiet, almost awkward. Min-Hye was hugging Sungyeol, who looked rather uncomfortable. You just smirked at the both of them.

As the elevator doors opened, they revealed the penthouse. Min-Hye's jaw practically dropped to the fresh carpet floor.

You gestured for them to sit down.

Sungyeol sat down on the sofa in the living room. Min-Hye, in awe, followed him and sat next to him. You sat on the chair across from them. You looked at Min-Hye. "Min-Hye, unnie, do you want to go and explore? There are more rooms inside. I need to speak to Sungyeol-oppa alone."

She didn't wait for you to finish your last sentence. She already shot inside, in awe.

You laughed then looked at Sungyeol. "She's a nice girl."

Sungyeol nodded. "Yeah... but I don't love her... I have somebody else."

You stopped smiling. "That's why I told you to come up here. We had a messy... ending and now I'm back to fix things up. It's the main reason I came back here to Seoul. You have to move on."

"But I can't forget you."

"But I've already moved on from you. I've realised that I have somebody else in my heart now..."

"I don't care. Saranghae. I'll wait."

You shook your head. "Ani. You won't wait. You promised me before my operation that when I die, you will move on and have a family. Don't break that promise."

"But you're not dead yet!" He yelled out in frustration.

"I might as well be." You said softly. "Sungyeol-ah. I love you, but not in that way anymore. Look what you have right now. Look at Min-Hye. She's perfect. She's everything a guy could ask for. Don't let go of something so valuable for another that could never be."

Sungyeol was crying now. "I know..."

"Lemme ask you a question. Do you love Min-Hye?"

He looked at you, with wet eyes.

"Do you love her?" You asked again.

He nodded and whispered to himself, "But not as much as I love you."

You sighed. "That's enough then. If you love her, you'll stay with her. Your memories of us... just think of them as a dream."

He sighed in frustration and placed his face in his hands.

You went over and hugged him. You planted a kiss on his head. "It'll be alright. Just think of me as your sister. Nothing more. Nothing less. Our relationship is exactly going to be like me and Woohyun oppa's."

He nodded then walked to the bathroom.

Min-Hye came out after exploring and said, "Such a big penthouse! You have the whole level to yourself!" She giggled.

You smirked and nodded. "Of course!" Then you asked her, "Do you love Sungyeol?"

She blushed and nodded. "Of course."

You smiled. "That's good. Look after him for me..."

She nodded. "Of course... were you and Sungyeol-oppa...?"

You shrugged. "It's all in the past. It doesn't matter."

She nodded and smiled.

---

Yo~ Me here~

So like, as some of you know, I'm going on vacation tomorrow! This means that I probably won't be able to update everyday like usual...

DON'T CRY!

This vacation will last for exactly two weeks... :) But because Im so cool, I will update as much as I can if I can get my hands on a computer and internet. And I will update lots of chapters when I come back.

Lovely readers, thank you so much for being ever so loyal and reading this fic though I realise there are a LOT of chapters... kekeke. bye for now~