Anorexic?

Flirt Girl

"Are you dating Thunder-hyung?" Sungjong asked, suddenly.

Thunder choked on the noodles he was eating and started spluttering. Mir laughed and gave him a glass of water. Unhesitatingly, you nodded and said, "Yes."

"So it's really over with you and Sungyeol?"

You nodded. "Of course." You looked down at your noodles and continued to eat.

Sungjong sighed. "I guess that babo doesn't deserve you, but I wonder why L is so depressed as well..." You stopped eating. Sunggyu and Joon stared at you. Sungjong continued, "He just lies on the couch, drinking. Always drunk. Hoya just cleans up after him." You felt guilty. You hurt both the best friends, Hoya and L, badly.

All of a sudden, you felt bile rise up to your mouth. You stood up and ran to the bathroom. Sungjong and Dongwoo were both shocked.

Woohyun reassured them. "Don't worry about it, she's just feeling a bit sick."

Dongwoo asked, "Is this why she looks so skinny?"

Joon nodded. "Yeh. She's been... having trouble eating." It wasn't the complete lie.

Suddenly, Sungjong bursted out, "Is she anorexic?"

Woohyun looked at Sunggyu who looked at Joon. Joon thought for a second. "Yes." *That's the only way we can explain her skinniness and vomiting.* He thought to himself. Seungho and G.O nodded.

Sungjong stomped his feet. "Why didn't you guys tell me?" He accused Sunggyu and Woohyun.

Sunggyu said, "We... uhm... didn't want you to overeact."

Woohyun played along. "Yeh. She's been like this since she left. She hasn't been eating."

You came out of the bathroom and weakly smiled. Dongwoo exclaimed, "~~~~~! How come you didn't tell me about your eating disorder?"

You were confused. "Eating disorder?" You looked at Sunggyu who signalled for you to play along. "Oh yeah... eating disorder..."

Sungjong pulled you down next to him. "You should've told us you were anorexic! That babo Sungyeol! Don't worry! You're not fat! That's not the reason Sungyeol was going out with that what's-her-name... Never mind. But you're not fat!"

You shifted uncomfortably. What should you do now?

Luckily, Mir came to your rescue. "She's improving, she's eating noodles! The reason why she didn't move back with you was that she didn't want to let you know."

"Neh." You nodded. "Don't tell the others... please?"

Sungjong nodded. "Araso. We won't. But you need to keep eating."

"Fine."

You sighed in relief. At least you managed to hide the real reason for your change.

---