Throwing Away Clothes

Flirt Girl

You opened your wardrobe and looked at the clothes that hung in it. You frowed. You had to throw some away. You started going through your old clothes, the onnes that didn't fit you anymore. You threw them all onto a pile on the ground. You called out, "G.O oppa! Get me a bag!"

"Why?" He yelled back.

"I'm throwing away some things!"

"Araso!" He came in with a packet of big black plastic bags. He threw them onto your bed.

"Thanks."

"Anything else you need?"

"Nope... for now."

He left you in peace to sort through your clothes. You had a lot. Your aunt had bought and knitten a lot of clothes for you these past years. You decided to keep them. You threw those in a pile on your bed. You threw your old clothes into the plastic bags and dragged the plastic bags into the lounge room. You looked at G.O, who was watching TV, and said, "Get rid of them for me."

"Sure." He looked at the plastic bags.

"Thanks man."

"No probs." He continued to watch TV.

You went back to your room and sighed. There were clothes strewn everywhere. You picked up some triangle scarves and thought for a second, before throwing them into a plastic bag. You grabbed your caps and threw them into the plastic bag as well.

You threw out everything you didn't need. You had lots of junk. You threw out your random accessories such as nerd glasses, glasses that had eyes which popped out, moustache glasses etc. You threw out all your earrings. You had to take them off during radiotherapy, probably best if you didn't wear them at all.

You were rummaging through the pockets of your old jeans, when you found a ring. It was your couple ring with Sungyeol. You had lost it andd never managed to find it. You never told Sungyeol. You just told him that you placed it somewhere special so you wouldn't lose it. He believed that.

You smiled back at the memory. You sank down onto the floor as your thoughts drifted off to the past.

You remembered the day when Sungyeol first confessed and kissed you. You remembered how fast your heart was beating and how happy you felt. After you and Woohyun had broken up, you always felt this funny feeling around Sungyeol. It was like when L had kissed you. You had unawaringly fallen for Sungyeol, the way you fell for L. Sungyeol made you smile and laugh. He was the one who gave you some of your most precious memories.

He was also the one who broke your heart.

You sighed. You played around with the ring for a while before rummaging through your drawer for your dog tag necklace. You slipped the dog tag off and threw it into one of the plastic bags. You slipped the ring onto the chain and clicked it around your neck.

You had to admit, no matter how much Lee Sungyeol hurt you, you loved him. You loved him so much that you hated  yourself for you were hurting him with your actions.

---