Emergency

Flirt Girl

"~~~~~-ah... wake up... it's time to take your medication." Sunggyu softly shook you. You had slept on his shouder for almost two hours now. You didn't even stir. He sighed and shook you again. He touched your cheek. It was ice-cold. "." He positioned you so that you were facing him. You flopped down. " ~~~~~'S NOT WAKING UP!" He yelled loudly, so that Joon, Woohyun and the rest of MBLAQ could hear.

Joon quickly ran to your side and checked your pulse. He yelled out, "CALL THE FUGGING AMBULANCE!"

Thunder quickly fumbled for his phone.

Woohyun quickly asked Joon, "Is she okay?"

Joon replied, hastily, "Her pulse is faint... her breathing is haggard. We need to get her to the hospital." 

G.O came over and scooped you up, bridal style. Your body was limp in his arms. He quickly ran out of the apartment, without his shoes, and to the elevator. The others followed behind. Mir impatiently pressed onto the button. Losing patience, G.O ran to the stairs. Woohyun, Sunggyu and Joon followed behind. Seungho and Thunder grabbed their keys. Thunder locked the door and went into the finally opened elevator with Mir. Seungho followed quickly behind on the stairs.

Seungho threw the keys to Joon who nodded in thanks. Seungho called out, "Me, Thunder and Mir will meet you at the hospital!"

Joon quickly unlocked the car and sat down at the driver's seat. Sunggyu sat down at the passenger seat. G.O plopped you down in the middle, between him and Woohyun. Woohyun, placed his hand on your forehead. "She's freezing."

Joon explained, "Her blood is not flowing properly... it's clogging up because she's dying. Everyone goes cold when they die. Her heart is failing her..." He was swallowing down his tears and sobs. "We need to get to the hospital. If this continues, even if they manage to save her, which is highly unlikely, she may end up paralyzed... Woohyun, do CPR on her, get as much oxygen into her as possible, keep her heart beating. G.O, move her limbs around. Get the blood flowing so she won't risk paralysis."

Woohyun and G.O quickly did as they were told. Sunggyu helped G.O move your legs around. He moved them in circles.

You began to stir. Woohyu quietly reassured you, "Don't worry, we're going to the hospital... You'll be alright..."

"Araso... oppa. I trust you..." You knew clearly what was happening, and you accepted it. The ones who needed reassuring was your friends. "I'll be fine. Don't worry."

They all quietly prayed that they will get to the hospital in time.

---

You stared blankly up at the white hospital lights. Nurses and doctors buzzed around you as the paramedics pushed you into the emergency room. You could hear Joon's voice asking Dr. Park if you'd make it or not. You could hear Sunggyu reassuring you. You could hear Woohyun's quiet sobs. You could hear Mir and Thunder's worried voices, yelling at the nurses and paramedics to hurry up. You could hear Seungho and G.O telling them to shut up.

Someone placed an oxygen mask on you. Someone felt at your pulse. Someone flashed lights into your eyes, checking them.

...But your mind was elsewhere now...

You were drifting... there was light everywhere. Voices calling at you... You looked around... you saw your parents. They smiled at you... You felt warm... 

Your mother asked, "~~~~~-ah... do you want to stay with us or stay with your friends, brother and cousin?

Your father said, "Choose carefully... we will still love you, no matter what."

Your mother nodded. "Whatever you choose, we'll still watch you..."

"Umma... appa..." You were in a haze. "Choice... Warm... Brother... Oppa..."

Your dad smiled. "If you choose to stay with us, you won't be in any more pain."

You smiled, "No more pain... Hmm..."

"What will your choice be, sweetheart?" Your mum asked.

---