Leaving

Flirt Girl

You calmly removed the hospital gown and changed into what Dr. Park gave you. You recognized it as your dark blue hoodie and comfortable trackies. You pulled on your socks and wore sneakers.

A nurse came in and quietly led you through different corridors then down an elevator where you reached the carpark level. You checked your phone, which Dr. Park had given to you before. Joon should be here any minute. You felt a tap on your shoulder.

"~~~~~, come on, let's go." Joon puffed.

"Oppa, are you okay?"

"Yep." He nodded. "I just had to rush down here. I told the others I was going to go back home to get some things."

"Araso. Let's go."

Joon led you to Seungho's car. "We're using his car. He doesn't know."

You laughed. "Did you take his keys when he didn't notice?"

He nodded.

---

You laid your head back against the chair with your eyes closed. You were grabbing onto Joon's free hand. He squeezed it in reassurance. "~~~~~-ah, when you get to New York, I have someone there ready to pick you up. He'll take you to my apartment. I have everything arranged for you."

"Hmm... Thanks..." You paused. "Oppa?"

"Yes, ~~~~~?"

"When I die, I want my ashes to be taken back here in Korea... I want Infinite to have them."

"~~~~~..." He sighed. "Okay."

"Thanks."

---

You were finally at the airport. It was only 1:17. You had time before the departure. You realised that Dr. Park should already had told the others about you not taking the operation...

Joon got a call, unsurprisingly, from Sunggyu.

"Sunggyu, mianhae. I can't tell you where we are." He paused. "I don't think she wants to talk to you." You tapped him on the shoulder and nodded. You gestured for him to let you talk. He nodded. "Wait."

"Hello? Sunggyu-oppa?"

"~~~~~-ah! Where are you? Come back! Do the operation! I want you to live past your birthday and new year!"

"Mianhae... I'm going to America. 2 o'clock flight, sorry, you won't make it. I won't be coming back... alive, that is. I've already told Joon to take my ashes back when I go. Don't worry, you'll see me soon just in another form." You laughed. "Take care."

You handed the phone back to Joon and you heard protests on the other end. You sighed and watched Joon click 'end call.'

---

Sungyeol jumped onto his motorbike. Sungjong, Hoya, Woohyun, L, Dongwoo and Sunggyu did the same. They sped off to the direction of the airport. It was almost 1:25 now. The airport, from where they were, was probably another forty minutes away. They sped through the traffic, speeding red lights, winding through shortcuts, paths, cars and people. They didn't care when they almost got hit by a truck. They needed to get to you. They needed to stop you.

Maybe it was their luck or the lack of traffic, but they were at the airport by 1:50.

---

It was 1:50. You stood up and grabbed your luggage bags. You looked at Joon and gave him a big hug. "See ya soon, oppa."

He nodded and patted your head. You turned and walked to the departures gate and heard someone call your name. You froze. You turned back and saw all of Infinite running towards you. Sungyeol was at the front. You smiled and waved, before turning around and entered the gates, after quickly showing the guards your passport and ticket. Sungyeol grabbed at you but the security guards held him back. You smiled at him as the doors closed.

"Mianhae, oppa."

---

All of Infinite watched as your flight took off, through the glass windows.

Sungjong sobbed quietly and held onto Hoya. Dongwoo sat lifelessly on the chairs, holding his jacket. Woohyun was sitting next to him, with his face in his hands. Sunggyu was next to Woohyun, sighing. L was just looking out the window, expressionless. Sungyeol had his hand against the glass and was looking out the window.

The seven of them stayed like that for the entire night.

---

It was early morning, at three o'clock, when MBLAQ came to Infinite's apartment, banging on the door. When Sunggyu opened it, he saw that they all had tears running down his cheek.

"What is it?"

Mir sobbed. "~~~~~..."

"What happened to ~~~~~?" Dongwoo came to the door and asked.

Joon quietly choked, "H-her plane... c-crashed. N-no-no survivors."

Infinite's whole world crashed.

---