Finally Back

Flirt Girl

G.O raised an eyebrow. "It's ok if you're not going to tell us. We'll find out soon anyway."

You sighed and said, "Look, it's just that I miss my oppa a lot and I want to... improve my studies. I think if I go to America, I'll be able to concentrate on my studies. If I'm here, I'll just get into more trouble."

Mir looked at you. "Well, you could always move in with us. We can always help you catch up on school. I can enrol you into a school closer to here and the school I go to."

You smiled. "I'll think about it."

---

Thuner dropped you off at the hospital the next morning. You had an appointment. You were going to meet them later on, after you sort things out with your gang.

You watched as the doctor looked at your X-Ray results. He smiled and said, "You're hip is healing perfectly, just don't do too many physical activities. You might or may have already experienced pain. Just be careful."

You nodded. "Thank you, doctor."

He nodded. "And... about your other... issue. I'll get a nurse to take you upstairs. Doctor Min is waiting for you."

You nodded. "Thanks."

---

You sat in Doctor Min's office and watched as she looked at your reports and X-Rays.

She smiled kindly at you. "Does your family know about this?"

You shook your head. "I'm not telling them."

She sighed. "You know... you should. This is a very hard time for you. I understand. I've seen tons of other patients. You need your family and friends' support."

"I'm not telling them."

"Well... it's getting worst."

"I know."

She stood up and gestured to the huge dark shadow on the picture of a blob. "It's spreading... it's growing." She paused and looked at you. "Are you going to consider the operation?"

"I'm going to America... but I'm not sure if I'll do the operation. It's too risky."

She sighed. "The treatment... it's working, but it's not fast enough."

You smiled, weakly. "I know." You reached out and touched your hair. Some strands fell out. "The thing inside me... is like a time bomb. It can explode at any time, right?"

She nodded, sadly.

You smiled and left the room.

---

As you walked back to your apartment, the sky was pouring. It was raining heavily. You smiled and whispered, "The sky is crying for me..."

You heard your name in the distant and saw Dongwoo and Sunggyu running towards you, with an umbrella. You were grateful for the rain... it hid the tears that rolled down your cheek.

Dongwoo ran up to you and took off his jacket. He placed it over you. "~~~~~! What the hell are you doing in the rain? Let's go home!"

Sunggyu wiped away the water on you. "Your brother is going to be pissed if he sees you sick, and so are the rest of MBLAQ."

You smiled. "Thank-you, oppa."

He nodded and said, "Let's go. The rest are waiting for you."

---

"HYUNG!" Mir yelled.

You laughed as Mir ran up to the familiar figure. He gave him a big hug. Your brother laughed. You and Woohyun, Dongwoo and Sunggyu walked towards him as Mir helped Thunder with the bags. "Oppa! You're back."

He smiled and wrapped you in a bear hug. "I've missed you."

"I missed you too Joonie..."

Joon chuckled and said, "Still the same as always, I see. Where's Seungho?" He had his arm wrapped around your shoulders.

G.O and him fist-punched each other and G.O said, "He's at home. He came back withh a massive hangover." He looked at you. "You should've seen him when I told him you stayed over."

Thunder and Mir laughed.

You smiled. 

Woohyun and Joon nodded at each other, Dongwoo and him exchanged some handshake and Sunggyu and Joon hugged each other in a guy way. Joon looked around and asked, "Where are the rest?"

Sunggyu explained, "Hoya and L are in the carpark and Sungjong is in the toilet."

Joon raised an eyebrow and looked at you. "How about Sungyeol?"

You looked away and mumbled to yourself, "Off making out with that ." You shrugged.

He looked at Sunggyu. "Where is he?"

"He is... out with a friend."

Joon frowned when he noticed your tensed-up body. There was something wrong. He was going to find out. If anyone was hurting you, he'll make them pay.

---