...and they all rushed to the hospital

Flirt Girl

"Set up the defibrillator!" Doctor Park ordered the nurses. "Quickly!" She grabbed the handles and looked at the nurse who nodded. "CLEAR!" Your pulse continued to slow down. Dr. Park looked at the nurse again. "Higher voltage." She repositioned herself. "CLEAR!"

No response.

"CLEAR!"

No response.

"Higher voltage. CLEAR!"

The nurses shook their heads sadly. Dr Park said, "Higher voltage. Don't give up until the end."

They nodded and did as they were told.

"CLEAR! Again! CLEAR! Again!"

One of the nurses nudged Dr. Park. "Dr. Park, look!" She pointed to the heart rate monitor.

---

"Umma... appa... I choose..."

Your father smiled. "Don't worry ~~~~~-ah. We know what you've chosen. We expected it to be this way." Your father outstretched his hand, so did your mother.

Your mother smiled. "Come on, let's go."

You smiled, nodded and took their hands.

---

Sunggyu, Woohyun and MBLAQ all waited outside of the emergency room. Sunggyu had his face in his hands. Woohyun was leaning back against the chair, staring blankly at the emergency doors.

Sunggyu felt his phone buzz. He sighed and walked outside. "What?"

"Sunggyu-hyung! Where are you guys?" It was Dongwoo. "Me and Sungjong are at MBLAQ's apartment... Where'd y'all go?"

Before he could stop himself, Sunggyu said, "We're at the hospital."

"What? Why?"

Sunggyu sighed. "~~~~~-ah... If you want to see her... come. Quickly. I'm not sure if she'll make it..."

The line went dead. Sunggyu sighed and walked back inside.

---

Dongwoo flagged a taxi. Sungjong, followed him, confused. "Hyung! What's happening? Where are we going?"

Dongwoo told the driver to go to the hospital.

"Why are we going to the hospital? Hyung, answer me! What's happening?"

Dongwoo said, in a panicked voice, "I don't know... But ~~~~~'s there. Something's wrong. Sunggyu-hyung says he's not sure if she'll make it... Call the others."

Sungjong nodded and did as he was told.

---

Hoya was mopping the floor when he heard his phone ring. He took it out of his pocket and looked at it. Sungjong. "What is it, Sungjong?"

"Hyung! Get the others! Come to the hospital! ~~~~~'s there! She's dying!"

"What?!"

Hoya quickly rushed to the bedrooms. He slammed and punched the door of the room where Sungyeol was. "Get out! Now! ~~~~~'s in hospital! She's dying!"

He heard Sungyeol's thudding footsteps, but he was already out front in the living room. He went to where L was lying and pushed him off the couch.

L swore under his breath. "Dude! What the hell?"

Hoya glared at him. "Get your off the couch! We're going to the hospital! ~~~~~'s dying!"

L jumped up. "What?!"

The three rushed out of the apartment, slamming the door behind them.

---