Your Birthday

Flirt Girl

The next two days went by slowly, for Infinite. They were mourning. They still kept hope though, hope that you were actually still alive. Joon had left for Sapporo in Japan, where the remains of the crash was, to recover your things. They were told that there were still lots of people missing, but all those who were found were dead. They were certain that no one survived the crash. Police have found evidence, saying that terrorists caused the crash. There had been a bomb onboard, causing an explosion and the plain crashing into the mountains in Sapporo.

Eversince the boys found out about the crash, they had been living like zombies, walking around lifelessly and not sleeping. Sunggyu lost all hs energy, staying in his bed all day. Woohyun cried every night and every morning. Dongwoo cried whilst hugging onto your pillow. Hoya wandered around the house, cleaning things up. Sungjong cried every minute of every day. Sungyeol and L drank all day and all night.

Life was miserable for them.

---

Joon went through the burnt remains of luggage. He found your clothes, in ashes. Tears fell down his eyes. He found the present Thunder had given you, your sweater. It was tattered and black. He hugged onto it and sobbed, silently. He walked to where all the corpses were, praying that none of them were you. He lifted the white sheets and examined the corpse. It was so burnt, he could hardly see a thing, but he recognised the corpse as a man's. He was, after all, studying to be a doctor. He went through the the other corpses. When he finally finished, he was grateful and relieved to find that none of them were you, but he was sad, because he had no idea where on earth you were.

---

It was the 31st of December. Your birthday. Sunggyu finally came out of his room, dragging Dongwoo out of his. All seven of the Infinite members sat together on the sofa in the living room.

Sungjong sobbed, "T-today w-was meant t-to be-be ~~~~~'s eight-eighteenth-eighteenth birth-birth-d-day."

Woohyun choked, "I-if she had taken-taken the operation, she-she could have sur-survived and-and we-we could've all-all celebrated to-together."

Hoya sighed.

L drunkily said, "Let's driiink iiin meemorrry of her!" He raised a bottle into the air.

The rest of Infinite did the same. The seven boys drank and drank until they got drunk and passed out.

---

Okies... I guess most of you are pissed that I put you in an accident... sorry. Just read on to find out what happens... kekeke...

I love cliffhangers. But seeing as I update like everyday, you'll soon find out what happens! Thanks for all the support! Truthfully, I find it amusing reading the comments... They give me random ideas on how to end this fic.