Fight

Flirt Girl

It was Saturday. You were the only one in the house. Infinite were gone... somewhere. You had no idea where though. Whilst you were eating some chips you found laying around, you got a call from Yoo So Ya. "Yeoboseyo? Unnie?"

"~~~~~! Your gang... it's Infinite right?"

"Yeh..."

"Are you home?"

"Yeh... Why?"

"Thank god! I'm out with some friends right now, but I heard a group of boys talking about some gang called Infinite. Must be some mistake."

"Wait... those boys... what did they say?"

"Nothing much. Something about a fight. They were armed. That's why I was so worried."

"Armed? With what?"

"Metal poles, I think? I'm not sure. But I did hear the word gun a few times... Are you ok, ~~~~~?"

"Yeh. Can you tell me where they were heading?"

"Well, I saw them at the Han River..."

"Thanks, unnie. I... gotta go now. I'll call you later."

You quickly slipped on a dark hoodie and comfortable tracksuits and ran out of the apartment.

---

You were at Han River. You went around and asked the people if they had seen a group of seven boys. A young couple said, "Yeh. We saw them heading over there." They pointed into the opposite direction.

"Thanks."

You ran and ran. Babo oppas. They're getting into another fight, without me. And they call me a part of the gang. Always so protective. Infinite were always protective of you. They knew you were capable of defending yourself in a fight, but for some reason, they never told you when they had a gang fight. They'd just come back all bruised and you'd force it out of them. Once, you had asked Dongwoo and he smiled and said, "We promised hyung, your oppa, that we'd never put you in a dangerous situation. We promised him that we'd look after you while he was in America. He and his gang would kill us if he knew we put you in danger."

You could hear yells coming from the distance. Sure enough, as soon as you turned into an alley, Infinite was in a fight with some gang. You didn't recognize them, but they outnumbered your gang.

Sunggyu saw you and yelled, "~~~~~! What are you doing here?"

You scoffed. "What do you think I'm doing here?" You grabbed a metal rod that was rolling on the ground and swung it hard onto the guy who was trying to attack Sungjong.

Sungjong looked surprised to see you, but quickly got back into the fight when someone tried to kick him.

You ran to Hoya and got rid of the two guys who were cornering him. He nodded gratefully. A guy swung his fist at you. You dodged and, at that same moment, swung the rod against his face. You could hear quick footsteps approach from behind you. You did a little spin and swung the rod. Ballet dancing does come in handy once in a while. You were now grateful that your parents forced you to learn ballet since you could walk. Maybe you should continue them. You laughed at that thought knowing you'd rather do hip-hop dancing on the streets.

A bulky man made his way towards you, he was tall. You slid under him and raised your rod as you did so. You heard loud thudding on the ground and someone yowling in pain.

Three guys ran towards you. One managed to punch you on the lip. The other punched you on the stomach. You managed to kick the third guy in his... part. The second guy swung his fist onto your cheek. Luckily, Dongwoo came to your rescue before they could do any more damage. You nodded at him and slammed your metal rod against the guy behind him.

The bulky guy from before pulled your foot and you slipped down. Angrily, you kicked him, but he had you pinned down. You gritted your teeth and said, "Bastard." Your metal rod rolled away from reach. You grabbed his wrists. Since he had you pinned on the ground, there was no use using strength to fight him off, so your pressed hard onto the pressure points on his wrists.

"YOW!"

You smirked and took advantage of his divided attention to swing your arm across his face. In a split second, you had him thrown against a wall. Ok, he might look big and all, but you were pretty strong... for a girl. He had underestimated you. It was clear now, who was losing. He spat out a tooth and announced to his gang, "Let's go! Before they can do anymore damage!"

They scampered away like mice. He slowly followed them. Just as he was about to exit the alley, he pulled out something silver. A gun. He had it randomly pointing to Sungyeol. You ran to Sungyeol and threw him out of the way, just as the bulky man fired.

Something warm trickled down from your hip. You placed your hand onto the wet part. Blood. You looked up to see Sungyeol, shocked. Everything was spinning right now. It was getting a bit darker. You could hear Sunggyu shouting to Woohyun and Hoya to grab the bastard.

You could hear L yelling into his phone while Dongwoo was trying to stop your blood from flowing. You could feel Sungyeol's arms cradling you. You could see Woohyun, Sunggyu and Hoya grabbing some of the gang members and the bulky guys and punching the living daylights out of them. Sungjong had his hands on your face, telling you to stay awake.

It was so confusing... Everything was so messed up. Someone was sobbing... someone was yelling your name... You wanted to shout out, "Shut-up!" It was getting darker... darkness... so loud... so noisy...

Your eyes closed.

---

O_O