Day with Dongwoo Part II

Flirt Girl

You laughed at Dongwoo as you dragged him off to the merry-go-round. You ran to the cup and Dongwoo followed you. As the ride started, you and Dongwoo crazily spun the cup around so it would spin faster. You laughed your head off when Dongwoo almost fell out of the cup. For some reason, you and Dongwoo made the most childish rides seem dangerous. He laughed and nervously sat back, spinning the cup slowly.

You dragged him off to a fairy floss store and made him buy you fairy-floss. The two of you ate the fairy floss while running around the whole place. You passed an ice-cream store and you looked at Dongwoo. "Dongwoo! Buy me ice-cream!" You didn't bother calling him oppa, at times, you never did, so he was use to it too.

He pouted. "Is this how you treat your best friend?"

You nodded. "Neh! Buy! Now! For! Me!" You grabbed his arm and shook him around. "Hurry up!"

He sighed and cursed as he paid the ice-cream man. He had bought you your favourite chocolate-chip cookie ice-cream. He whined. "Not enough money for me to buy another one!"

You giggled. "Babo! We can share!" He grinned and the ice-cream. You laughed when he got some on his nose. "You got some on your nose!" He quickly wiped it away. You laughed.

After the both of you finished the ice-cream, you were off to play again. He won you a HUUGE teddy bear and you laughed and said, "You finally won ONE game!" You giggled and ran away.

But all your fun ended when you tasted bile rising up to your mouth. You were walking around with Dongwoo, so you ran to the nearest toilet, dropping the teddy bear on the ground and leaving Dongwoo confused. He grabbed the bear and followed you to the toilet and waited outside while yelling, "~~~~~-ah! Are you ok?"

You were puking in the toilet. All the food you ate that morning was emptied out from your stomach. You felt tears burn your eyes. You were finally starting to feel happy after you found out about your cancer, why did reality have to crash in and remind you that you probably had not long to live? How come you couldn't enjoy ONE day with your best friend without feeling so sick... and weak?

You wiped away your tears, wiped your mouth, and flushed the toilet. You went to the sink and rinsed your mouth of the bile taste. You walked out and bumped into Dongwoo.

He worriedly asked you, "~~~~~, what's wrong? What are you keeping from me?"

You shook your head, "Nothing. Don't worry about it, Dongwoo."

He sighed. "Tell me. I'm your best friend. We've always told each other things. Tell me. Please."

"It's nothing. Really. Come on, let's go play."

You walked away before he could question you any longer.

---