The Park

Flirt Girl

Mir piggybacked you all the way to the park, since Dongwoo warned them about your injury. You sat on the park bench with Mir as Thunder went off to buy ice-cream. Mir looked at you and asked, "Are you ok?"

You shrugged.

Thunder finally came back holding two ice-creams. A vanilla flavoured one and a chocolate one. He smiled and gave you the chocolate one. You took it gratefully. Mir frowned and asked, "Hyung, how about me?"

Thunder grinned and said, "Buy your own!"

Mir scowled and took a bite out of his.

"AISH!"

The ice-cream dropped onto the ground. You giggled and said, "Babo oppas. We can all share."

Mir and Thunder smiled in relief. They were glad that you were smiling again, even if it cost them an ice-cream... though they had to admit, eating ice-cream in the middle of winter is pretty stupid.

They sat down next to you and the three of you chatted happily about the past year. You realised you had missed them a lot. The three of you finished the ice-cream and went to the playground to play. It was just like old times. Before you had met Infinite and when your brother was still in Korea, you used to tag along wherever he went with his friends, MBLAQ. You missed that.

You sat on the swing and Thunder and Mir pushed you. You laughed when you almost kicked Mir in the stomach.

The three of you finally sat down again. You looked at them and asked, "Oppa sent you to look after me, didn't he?"

Mir nodded. "He's also coming back."

"Really?"

"Yeh."

You smiled. "I miss him. When is he coming back?"

Thunder answered, "Well, he should be back by tomorrow afternoon. I got him tickets for tonight."

You grinned. "Thank you."

He ruffled your hair, then said, "Do you want to go home now?"

Your smiling face disappeared.

Mir frowned. "What's wrong? Did they do something to you? Tell oppa, I was already planning to kill them for getting you into a fight, so might as well."

You looked away, hiding the tears forming in your eyes. "No... it's not all of them..."

Thunder frowned. "Then who is it?"

"It's no one." You lied.

They sighed. You were so stubborn sometimes. Mir quickly wiped away your tears and asked, "Do you wanna crash at our place tonight?"

You looked at him, hopefully, "Can I?"

Thunder smiled. "Of course. Anytime and for as long as you want. You know that. That's what we, MBLAQ, all told you. After your brother left, didn't we say that you could live with us?"

You smiled and hugged the both of them.

Mir smiled and said, "Let's go. I'm sure the two other hyungs are ever so desperate to see you again... and Thunder-hyung, you're piggybacking her."

---

The image is from Sesame Player... and I know... it's not Mir, but I couldn't really get one with the both of them in it... Sorry for the bad picture quality... I found it off Google...

Mianhae~

Thanks for reading my fan fic... Thanks for the comments! Guess what? I think I'll reveal her brother's identity very soon... maybe in one or two chapters' time... But for now, continue guessing!!!