Forgive me?

Flirt Girl

You spent the rest of the night dancing away with Hoya. Sungyeol was still making out with girls. You didn't mind. Much. You didn't mind what he did, as long as he didn't get TOO involved into the girl.

You had forced Infinite minus Sungyeol and Sungjong to stay quiet about the picture.

Hoya laughed and said, "Look over at Sungyeol."

You curiously peeked over. He was surrounded by a dozen different girls all arguing. You laughed. "He deserves it."

You continued dancing until you grew tired.

You went over to Woohyun and sat down, leaning against him. He ruffled your hair and asked, "Drink?"

"Water please."

"Here." He handed over a water bottle and you smiled.

"Thanks."

Woohyun was so sweet and caring. It was one of the reasons why you thought you were in love with him. The two of you had dated for a while but splited because it wasn't long until the both of you realized that the feeling between you was not the feeling of two lovers but of two siblings. You should've realized sooner because you felt the same towards your other oppas.

You closed your eyes. The loud music was starting to get to your head. Plus, you had chugged down two bottles of beer.

Someone slumped down next to you and leaned on your shoulder. You opened an eye. Sungyeol. You cracked a grin and pushed him off your shoulder.

"AYA! ~~~~~! Lemme lie down! I'm your boyfriend!"

"Oh... so you still remember that you have a girlfriend?" You teased.

"Sowwy... Forgive me?"

"Nah..."

"~~~~~! Please?"

"Nah..."

"PRETTY please with a cherry on top?"

"Hmm... NAH..."

"WAH! I'M GONNA START CRYING! PLEASE FORGIVE ME???"

"Hmm... only if you buy me..."

"Yes...?"

"Only if you buy me that NEW..."

"New...?"

"JEEZ... Lemme finish."

"Ok. Ok."

"That new... lovely... expensive...I dunno."

"What?"

"I dunno. I needa think bout it first."

"So, when will you forgive me?"

You smiled and said, "Dunno."

"Come on!!!"

"Fine. I'll forgive you if..."

"If...?"

"You drink all this beer here!" You gestured to the beer.

"Easy."

It took him five minutes to finish all the bottles on the table. He smiled then proceed to wrap his arm around you.

You stopped him  and said, "Hey. I do recall saying ALL the beer HERE."

He looked confused. "What?" Then he understood. "You can't be serious?"

"Yep. ALL the beer HERE."

---