The Chase

Flirt Girl

L rode his motorbike up the abandoned parking lot. He looked over at the area reserved for Infinite. He frowned and squinted his eyes. Was his eyesight failing him or was your motorbike...gone? L quickly sped up and saw that your motorbike was gone. He jumped of his bike and rushed up to where yours should be. "Hyung-nim!" He heard someone yell.

He turned and saw one of the new gang's leader run up to him. "What?!" L snapped. "Can't you see I'm busy?"

"You're looking for the black and red motorbike, right?"

L frowned. "What do you know about it?"

"Well, I saw someone take it."

"Where'd they go?!"

The boy cowered away. "I don't know... He went in that direction." He pointed into the distance.

"What was he wearing?" L questioned.

"I can't remember... a dark coat and jeans, I think."

Before the lowly gang member could say anything more, L sped off on his motorbike.

---

You rode around the dark alleys of Seoul, so you wouldn't hurt anyone. You had missed the feeling of riding in a motorbike. You would've like to take your helmet off, but you didn't want to risk being seen.

You sighed and looked at the time. It was almost twelve. You had promised to meet up with Joon at twelve thirty.

You turned out of the alleys and onto the main street. You stopped at the red light, waiting for it to turn green. "HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT BIKE, YOU MOTHER F***ER?!"

You turned your head and saw a familiar person sitting on a motorbike speeding towards you. Myungsoo. L.

*Oh .*

You sped off before the light turned green, earning a few curses and fingers, but you didn't care. All you needed to do was get away from L.

L was right behind you. He followed closely behind. "OI! BASTARD! GET OFF THAT BIKE BEFORE I KILL YOU!"

He was so close to you, he was almost touching you.

You looked around for an escape and saw an alley. *Perfect.* You thought.

You glanced at him once more, saluted then quickly turned into the alley. As soon as you were in that alley, you jumped off the bike. You could hear L turning into the alley as well. You ran in deeper until you reached a fence. You climbed on it quickly and jumped down. You ran out of the alley and onto a street. Just before you left, you saw L punching and kicking the fence in frustration. "YOU BASTARD! I'LL GET YOU, EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!"

---