Tearful Goodbyes

Flirt Girl

It was a day after Christmas. Today, you were leaving. For America. 2 o'clock flight. Your 'operation' was at 12 o'clock. You were leaving your friends. Everything you knew. Infinite and MBLAQ stayed with you the whole morning as you 'prepared for the operation.' You cherished the time you had left. 

Sungjong, L and Mir sat with you on the bed, whilst Dongwoo, Seungho, G.O and Hoya stole the couch. Woohyun, Thunder and Sungyeol sat at the feet of the couch and Sunggyu and Joon sat at the chairs beside the bed.

Finally, it was time for your 'operation.' Dr. Park came in with two nurses and gave you a gown. The boys exited the room with the doctor and nurses to let you change. Before he left the room though, Joon gave you a slight nod, indicating that he was ready for the plan. You smiled at him. You quickly changed from the hospital clothing to the gown. The gown was embarrassing, as it was opened at the back. The nurses came in again with a new bed. You laid down on it and pulled the blanket up. Seeing your friends, cousin and brother, you sat up.

Sunggyu, sadly, patted your hand and kissed your forehead. Seungho, Hoya and Woohyun did the same. Mir kissed your right cheek as Thunder kissed your left. Sungjong, who was crying, hugged you tightly and G.O, who was sniffing, high-fived you. Sungyeol kissed you, quickly on the lips and hugged you tightly. He was crying. Dongwoo gave you a bear hug that suffocated you and kissed you all over the face. You laughed, choking back your tears. L hugged you long and tightly, before giving you a long kiss on the lips. You cherished that moment. You could feel tears rolling down your cheek. When he pulled back, you wiped them away. Joon gave you a hug and whispered into your ear, "Are you sure?" You nodded. He sighed, and continued, "As soon as you go into the operation room, Dr. Park will leave you to change into more comfortable clothes. Then, you'll follow the nurse into the carpark. I'll be waiting there." You nodded. "Thanks, oppa." He pulled away.

You smiled at the boys. "Well, oppas, this is it. It was nice knowing y'all." You winked at them.

You turned to Sunggyu. "Look after aunty and uncle, araso?" He nodded. "Look after the gang. And uhm... all those times when you were missing money... that was me and Dongwoo." He smiled at you then glared at Dongwoo who laughed and cried nervously. Sunggyu might not be crying, but his eyes were wet and he was sniffing. "Love ya."

You turned to Woohyun. "Thanks man. You were a great brother. Watch over that babo, Sunggyu-oppa. He doesn't even notice when I steal his money." Woohyun laughed but was crying heavily. He nodded. "Love ya."

Next was Hoya. "Howon-oppa, you gotta teach the others how to clean. If you clean for them, they'll treat you like a maid." You laughed and shook your head. "Gonna miss dancing with you, my dancing machine... dance for me one last time?" He nodded. You smiled and watched Hoya's tearful but pro dance performance. "That's it... Love ya."

You gazed at Sungjong, who was practically drowning in his puddle of tears and snot. You giggled. "Silly maknae-oppa." He smiled. "Sungjongie, when I'm not there to protect you from the others bullying you, make sure you stand up for yourself, araso?" He nodded. "A-araso..." You nodded. "I'll always remember wagging school with you, to go to Lotte World." You smiled. "Love ya."

You looked at L. "Myungsoo-oppa... thanks man. You were a great friend. I'll miss you a lot... don't forget me. I'll watch over you, when you meet a nice girl, get married and have babies. Just like name one after me." You winked. "My first love... Love ya." You turned away so you didn't have to see him cry.

"Sungyeollie!" You cooed and smiled. He smiled at you, though he was crying bucketfuls. "Oppa, just remember, don't forget me. I'll miss you. You're a great person. Just remember, when you find a girl, treat her right. Don't hurt her. Oh yeah, name one of your babies after me as well. I'll know, because like, I'll be stalking you from wherever I'll be." You laughed. "Love ya."

You turned to your BIFFLE. "Dongwoo-ah, I want you to keep smiling and laughing no matter what, so stop crying." He nodded and smiled. You grinned. "I'll never forget you. I feel so guilty... I'm not going to be there for your first date!" He laughed and shook his head. "Well, just don't get another BIFFLE. I'll get jealous, araso?" He nodded. "Araso... but stop talking like your gonna die!" You smiled. If only you knew. "Love ya."

You looked at Thunder. "Cheondoong-oppa! Take care, araso? I feel so guilty! I haven't seen 2NE1-unnies for a while now! Now I'm gonna die!" Thunder shook his head. You smiled. "Well, say hi to them for me. Give Sandara-unnie a hug for me. I'll miss her." He nodded. "Love ya."

"Mir-oppa! Remember to take care of your injuries! You keep getting hurt!" You laughed. "Take care... Love ya."

"Panda-oppa!" Seungho smiled. You continued, "Don't stay up too late at night working. Look after the others and remember, when you drink, don't drive. Love ya."

You turned to G.O. "Byunghee-oppa! Remember to always shave!" He laughed. "Look after everyone when Seungho-oppa is away. Love ya."

You looked at Joon. "Oppa, thanks. Love ya." Joon nodded.

Dr. Park smiled at you. "~~~~~, it's time to go in."

You nodded, looked at everyone then laid back down. The nurses pushed the bed towards the operation room. You could hear the boys following behind, sobbing. You squeezed your eyes shut. You looked at them one last time time and said, "Bye guys..." You heard the doors slam close.

Dr. Park said, "~~~~~, here your clothes."

You sat up and looked at her. "Thanks, Dr. Park."

---