Breaking Up

Flirt Girl

You were finally released from the hospital. You decided to take radiation therapy, for your brother and friends urged you. You knew the risks. Doctor Park had explained it to you. You were going to have to go back to the hospital after a couple of weeks. Then the day after Christmas, you and Joon were going to America. He had managed to find a flight.

You were in the middle of taking your medication when Dongwoo called you. Again. He had non-stop called you but you never picked up. You sighed and clicked the 'Decline' button. Not long afterwards, your phone began to ring again. It was Sungyeol.

You frowned. Should you pick up?

You did.

"Hello?"

"~~~~~! You picked up!"

You sighed. "What do you want?"

"I want to see you. Can you come to the park now?"

You paused before saying, "Araso."

---

Sungyeol was pacing around the park when you arrived. He stopped when he saw you approaching him. "~~~~~..."

"What do you want?"

He stepped closer to you but you stepped back. "I... Can you forgive me?"

Your heart raced. No matter how he hurt you, you had to admit, you still loved him. "Why?"

"It was a mistake. I don't love Yu Mi. I love you. Saranghae ~~~~~-ah."

You took a deep breath then smirked. "Really? Too bad. I don't love you anymore."

"Wah-what?"

"You heard me. I don't love you. Didn't you hear from L-oppa and Sunggyu-oppa? I'm dating Thunder-oppa." It stung your heart when you said it to him. He stung your heart even more when you said L's name. You though about how you hurt him.

Sungyeol looked away. He had heard from the rest. "No. You love me."

"No I don't."

"Yes. You do." He reached out for you. You stepped back.

"Don't come any closer." You could see tears forming in his eyes. Mianhae oppa. It's better this way. It's better to end it like this then see you and the others in pain. Mianhae. "It's over."

"What?"

"It's over. We're over."

You gave him a smirk before walking away. He fell on his knees. "No... NO! COME BACK ~~~~~! I KNOW YOU STILL LOVE ME! I STILL LOVE YOU! SARANGHAE!"

You heard him burst into tears. Your bottom lip trembled. Tears rolled down your cheek. Mianhae, Sungyeol-oppa. Saranghae. You left without looking back.

---