Explanations

Flirt Girl
Your birthday party dragged on for Sungyeol. He wanted it to end quickly so that he could speak to Joon privately about you. He wanted to know how you were and most importantly, where you were. He wanted to know how you survived the crash and why you never contacted then for the past year.  Finally, your birthday party ended. Infinite prepared themselves to go home, carefully wrapping up 'your urn.' Sungyeol said to them, "You guys go home first. I have some things to discuss about with Joon." The six boys left and the four of MBLAQ all retired back to their own rooms. Joon gestures for Sungyeol to follow him into his room. As soon as Joon shut the door of his room, Sungyeol turned to him and asked, "How is she? How is ~~~~~?" Joon sighed and answered, "She's fine..." Sungyeol asked, "How about the tumor in her brain?" Joon sighed. "I'll tell you the whole story... Sit down." The two boys made themselves comfortable before Joon explained to Sungyeol what had happened. "When ~~~~~ boarded to plane, she had noticed some people who were a bit off. She was wary of them, so being the gangster she is, she spied on them and heard their whole plan. They were terrorists ready to blow up a bomb as soon as the plane landed. When she found out, she tried telling people but nobody believed her since they thought she was hallucinating because of her illness. So ~~~~~ went to destroy the bomb herself, but she had no idea that it was guarded. She tried to fight the terrorists off, but one of them the bomb. People had no idea what was happening because they were down in the luggage storage area. There was a few minutes left til the bomb exploded, so ~~~~~ opened up the emergency exit down there and jumped out. She was lucky that she fell into the sea and Japanese whalers found her and took her to the hospital. She was badly injured and doctors had been unsure whethet she would survive or not... She was in a coma when I found her. I stayed by her side for a whole month. She had been unresponsive whenever I talked to her until one day, I mentioned Infinite. She squeezed my hand. I asked her whether she wanted me to tell you guys about her, she answered by squeezing my hand saying no... so I decided to cone back to Seoul after taking her to America... and yeah... She woke up just half a year ago. The doctors alao told us her tumor was gone, after sleeping for half a year." Sungyeol thought for a minute. "Where is she?" Joon stayed silent, sighed then said, "She's been travelling, but right now, she's down in Melbourne, Australia."