Waking Up To You

Flirt Girl

You frowned as you counted all the big black garbage bags you used. You used at least a dozen...for the rubbish in the living room. You turned and looked at the dirty clothes. It was a mountain. You felt sorry for the washing machine. It was going to be dead before the washing finished.

You sighed and pulled all ten of the garbage bags out, dragging five in each hand. You grunted ad threw them on the door. You'd take them down later. You walked back into the house and stretched. You looked around the living room, in defeat. You'd clean that up...later. You walked into the kitchen. You had gathered up all the dirty dishes you could find and threw them in the sink. You began washing and drying them. You were just about to put them back into the cupboard when you realized how dirty the cupboards were. You frowned then opened them up. You threw all the dishes, in the cupboard, into the sink. You pinched your nose as you took out a dirty sock and a carton of milk. You shivered as you tipped the milk out. The milk had become all... yogurty? You threw the carton into the bin, then got to work wiping the cupboard.

After you were done with the cupboards and plates, you wiped down every spot of the kitchen and cleaned the fridge. When you were cleaning the sink, you saw that it had been blocked with smelly, gooey black... stuff.

You were horrified to find things stuffed inside the fridge... like clothes... You had a feeling that the others had forced Sungjong to clean, and Sungjong being the childish maknae he was, had stuffed everything into the fridge and cupboards.

When the kitchen was practically sparkling, you went to the bathroom. You switched on the lights and sighed. You walked to the shower and sprayed and wiped the whole area. You wiped the cracked basin until it was sparkling. You looked at the... mirror? It was... practicall brown. It was stained and cracked. You sprayed and wiped it, until you could finally see more of your face. You slowly and dramatically turned to the toilet. You continuously flushed and dumped bleach into it. You dumped toilet gels into it. You just dumped any cleaning products you found into it. You knew it was a bad thing to do, as you could be poisoned by the chemicals mixing together in the air, but you didn't care. Anything to get rid of the flies flying around it.

---

You were pleased with yourself. You had cleaned down the whole apartment, except the bedrooms all by yourself with nobody's help. The whole place smelt like jasmine, as you sprayed it with air-freshener. You could finally relax. You plopped down onto the couch and sighed. You looked around the clean living room, pleased with your job. You then spotted your 'shrine.' You were mortified. You hadn't seen that when you were cleaning.

Your shrine freaked you out... looking at it made you feel dead, and you certainly were alive and well. You walked over to it. It was clean. Their were fresh flowers in the vase. You looked at the urn and frowned. You grabbed it and opened it up. You peeked inside. The ashes were black. It was so obvious that the ashes were from burnt plants. Luckily, Infinite never bothered to open it up. Holding the urn, you skipped to the kitchen. You threw it into the garbage bin, still opened, before walking back to the 'shrine'. You looked at your picture and raised an eyebrow. You sighed and placed it back down.

You went back to the couch and looked around, bored. It was friggin two o'clock and those idiots were still asleep. *Lazy asses.* You laid down on the couch and closed your eyes. A little nap won't hurt...

---

Sungjong slowly woke up. He frowned. What was he hugging? It was too hard to be Mr. Bear. He opened one of his eyes and was shock to find himself hugging Sungyeol. He quickly sat up and shuffled away. He looked around for his phone and checked the time. It was two thirty in the afternoon. He yawned. He slept longer than he thought. He looked at the date and realized it was Christmas Day. He looked at his hyungs who were still sleeping and sighed. You stood up and went to the bathroom. He needed to use the toilet.

When Sungjong finished brushing his teeth, he realized he could see himself in the mirror. He frowned and felt around the mirror. He was certain that just last night it was brown and... He shivered. He then inspected the whole bathroom and found it was sparkling clean. He slowly walked out of the bathroom. Maybe one of his hyungs decided to clean it for Christmas Day. He heard his stomach growl and skipped to the kitchen.

Sungjong hummed as he prepared his two-minute noodles. Whichever hyung cleaned the kitchen did a good job. He was just about to throw away the packets into the bin when he was mortified to find your urn in the bin with all the ashes spilling out. He dropped everything he was holding and let out a scream, which woke everyone in the house.

You practically flew off the couch when you heard a scream. You looked at the kitchen and saw an annoyed looking Sungjong holding an urn. Sungjong looked at you and screamed, "GHOST! OH MY FRIGGING GOD! A GHOST! AHH!!!"

Your eyes widened in horror and you screamed, "OH MY GOD! GHOST! WHERE? OH MY GOD!" You jumped off the couch and jumped up and down screaming.

Sungjong was jumping up and down screaming as well.

All of the Infinite members had come out of the room and yelled, "OH MY GOD! GHOST! WHERE? WHERE? WHERE?" They all looked at Sungjong screaming and Sungjong pointed to you. 

"OH MY GOD, HYUNG! ~~~~~'S GHOST HAS COME BACK TO HAUNT US BECAUSE SOMEONE THREW AWAY HER ASHES! OH MY GOD!"

All of Infinite were yelling and shouting. Sunggyu was yelling at Sungjong to shut-up because he was confused. Woohyun was screaming because he saw you and you were screaming. Sungyeol was screaming because Sungjong was. Dongwoo was screaming because he saw you screaming and he thought you were a ghost. Hoya was yelling because he couldn't see what was happening as Dongwoo was blocking him. L was just screaming and yelling in rage because of the urn.

You stopped screaming as you realized the situation.

The boys froze as well.

You smiled meekly. "Yo..."

---