Empty Spot

Flirt Girl

Sunggyu and L silently walked home. Sunggyu watched as L lifelessly walked into the apartment and to his room, closing the door behind him. Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungjong looked up, questioningly.

Sungjong asked, "Sunggyu-hyung, what's wrong with L-hyung?"

Sunggyu sighed. "He saw something... that no one should ever have to see."

Hoya asked, "What did he see?"

Sunggyu sighed. "He saw the person he loved the most... with another person."

"Oh." Hoya nodded. He understood. He sighed and went to comfort L.

Woohyun sighed. "Anyways, any news about ~~~~~?"

Sunggyu tensed up at your name. He quickly shook his head.

Sungjong sighed and whined. "I miss her! I wonder where she is! She should call! And that babo hyung who calls him her boyfriend! Just running off somewhere where no one can find him! He left his phone at home too! That annoying Yu Mi girl keeps calling! Aish!"

Dongwoo sighed. He was sad and annoyed that you left withut saying anything to him. He was your best friend. He was annoyed at Sungyeol for doing what he did. He was sick with worry. He hadn't had much sleep, because he would roll around on the mattress trying to find something to hug and thinking about you. He wasn't use to the extra space. It felt weird.

---

Joon sighed and he tapped his foot impatiently. He was trying to book a flight to America over the phone but nobody was taking his call yet. He had been doing research about brain cancer when you and Thunder came home. You had lifelessly walked in, up the stairs, and into your room, locking it. It hurt him to see his sister like that. He knew he had to take you away from this city that was causing you so much pain and suffering.

Seungho tapped his shoulder. "Joon, you should get some rest. You haven't slept in days. Go home, wash up and go to bed."

"But hyung..."

"No buts. This is an order from your leader."

"Araso. Look after ~~~~~ for me."

"We will. Don't worry."

---

Joon silently drove home in Seungho's Porsche. He walked into the apartment. He tiredly walked to the bathroom and into the shower. The water was hot on his back. He quickly washed then went to his room to get changed. He went to his laptop and checked his emails. He had asked some of his classmates and professors to get him information about brain cancer. He printed the sheets out and sat on his bed and began reading.

It wasn't long until he fell asleep.

---

You sat on your chair, with your legs pulled into your body. You lifelessly stared at the picture of you and Infinite that was on the desk. Dongwoo was piggybacking you and Sungyeol was trying to hug you. Woohyun was in the middle of 'teaching Sungyeol a lesson for touching his dongsaeng.' He had an arm wrapped around Sungyeol's neck. L was helping you stay on Dongwoo's back because you were about to fall. Sungjong was playfully climbing onto Hoya who was grabbing Sunggyu for balance. Even though it looked rough, everyone of you were laughing and smiling. Everyone of you were having fun when the random photographer snapped that photo.

You looked at each of their faces. You looked at L's face. "Mianhae... mianhae... mianhae, oppa. Mianhae... Saranghae..."

You stared at Sungyeol, the boy who broke your heart. "Saranghae..."

Your eyes darted to Hoya's face, the boy's heart you broke. "Mianhae, Hoya-oppa. Saranghae. Mianhae, oppa."

You looked at Woohyun, your brother, not by blood. "Mianhae... Gamsahabnida... Saranghae... My oppa..."

Your eyes automatically looked at Sunggyu, your cousin, your brother. "Oppa... Gamsahabnida... Saranghae..."

You looked at Sungjong, the one who opened up your cute, bubbly and girly side. "Gamsahabnida... Saranghae... Mianhae..."

Your eyes drifted off to Dongwoo's face. Your best friend. Your best buddy. Your support. "Dongwoo... Gamsahabnida... Mianhae... Saranghae... oppa."

You looked at Infinite. Your gang. Your friends. Your brothers. Your life. Your everything. "Saranghae, Infinite..."

---

Okies... I realised last night when I was writing Chapter 33, it was sorta like Big Bang's "Haru Haru" MV but I guess it can't be helped. I just needed to somehow break L's heart...

Anyways... thanks for all your sweet comments. I just love getting them! They always make me go high somehow... I'm glad that nobody walks into my room when I'm reading them because they'll just see me laughing and smiling maniacally at the computer screen. (Did I spell 'maniacally' right? Wait... is it even a word? Never mind.)

To all the readers who cry while reading this fanfic... MIANHAE and GAMSAHABNIDA! I'm so glad that this story can trigger such emotions but DON'T CRY! You make me feel so guilty... T_T

and... last but not least...

Reading the comments and talking to a friend who reads this(you know who you are), I realised how pissed you guys were at Sungyeol. DON'T HATE HIM!!!! He regrets what he did too! KYA! I feel so guilty!!!! MIANHAE SUNGYEOL-OPPA!! SARANGHAE!!!!

Okays... I'll just... err shut up/stop typing now. Buh-bye! LOVE Y'ALL!