Day with Dongwoo Part I

Flirt Girl

Dongwoo put an arm around your shoulders, carefully. He wanted to act normal but he was wary of your small figure. He felt like if he put any weight on you, you would fall. He asked, "Wanna go eat first?"

You smiled, warily, and nodded. "Araso, oppa." Maybe Dongwoo visiting you was a good idea after all... you had missed your best friend. Today, you could finally spend a day with him having fun before you'd leave.

He smiled then said, casually, "Come on! I'll piggy-back you!"

You smiled and nodded, oblivious to the fact that he was worried about your strength. You looked like you would faint any second.

The both of you laughed as he ran around jumping up and down. "Oppa! Aren't I heavy?"

He smiled. "Nope. Light as a feather." He could hardly feel your weight. He felt like he was carrying a set of clothes.

The two of you went into a burger shop. He ordered burgers and fries for the both of you. The two of you sat on the park bench and ate.

Dongwoo asked, "~~~~~-ah, how come you never picked up when I called?"

You truthfully said, "I wanted to be by myself. To think."

"Well, at least you hadn't changed your number."

You smiled. "Of course I wouldn't. I still wanted to keep in contact with you."

He laughed. You giggled along. It had been a while since you felt so... happy and alive. You sighed and leaned onto Dongwoo. He asked, "Wanna go to the arcade? I still have to beat you in that racing game."

You grinned. "Araso... But I doubt you'd be able to beat me."

You skipped off before Dongwoo could attack you for revenge for your assault. He chuckled and followed you.

The two of you laughed and joked around, like always, as you entered the arcade. You ran to the car-race game and looked at Dongwoo. "Hurry up, slow-poke. Scared you'll lose to me AGAIN?"

He chuckled. "You're on."

As you predicted, you won. Dongwoo pouted. You laughed and said, "Aigoo! Dongwoo-oppa is so cute!" You laughed and ran off. He chased you. The two of you played around with random shooting games. You challenged Dongwoo to see who'd shoot the most zombies. You giggled when he loss. For some reason, Dongwoo always loss in games. He challenged you on the guitar playing game... then the drums game and so on. Sadly for him, he loss all of them. You giggled as he whined. You then suggested, "Oppa, let's go to the photobooth!" You wanted to take pictures before... leaving. You wanted to have memories of your time with your best friend.

He nodded. "Araso."

The two of you stepped into the photo-booth.

First, the two of you did poses hugging each other. Then, you did peace-signs with Dongwoo piggy-backing you. The third picture was you and Dongwoo pouting. You laughed at his expression, so the fourth picture was of you and him laughing. The next picture was of of you kissing him on the cheek. He was chuckling and the next picture was of him kissing you on the forehead. You laughed and rubbed off his sloppy kiss. After a few more pictures, the two of you decorated them then printed two copies each. You got your favourite picture, the one with the both of you laughing and asked the staff to print an extra copy and laminate it for you.

Afterwards, the both of you went to Lotte World! You giggled as Dongwoo payed for the tickets. You ran off as soon as you stepped in. Dongwoo ran after you. You were running towards the Haunted House. You jumped onto the ride and clicked on the belt. You looked at Dongwoo's scared face, laughed and teased, "Kenya-oppa, you not scared are you?" Dongwoo, reluctantly, got in beside you. Everytime something scary popped out, you'd laugh watching Dongwoo shriek.

Next, the two of you went on the roller-coaster. Dongwoo jumped excitedly onto the first seat. The both of you bounced up and down as the roller coaster went up. The both of you put your arms in the air and waved like crazy whilst screaming and laughing as the roller coaster went down. It twisted around in loops and circles. When the both of you got off, you walked like drunk fools.

Passerbys looked and pointed. Kids laughed and giggled.

And it was only the start of the day...

---