Familiar Faces

Flirt Girl

After lunch with Joon, you decided to take a walk at the Han River. There were families walking, couples out on dates, and little kids running around, but it was peaceful. You were reminded of the last time you were there with Dongwoo. The two of you had had a long day of fun. You remembered meeting the couple Minnie and Changsoo. You wondered about how they were. 

As if you had summoned them, you saw a familiar looking couple sitting on a bench, holding hands and eating ice-creams. You smiled. It was Minnie and Changsoo. They looked up and saw you, then looked at each other.

Minnie said, "~~~~~?"

You smiled. "Long time no see, Minnie-unnie." You looked at Changsoo. "Hey, Changsoo-oppa."

Minnie jumped up and hugged you. "I can't believe we saw each other again!"

"I can't either!" You laughed.

Changsoo walked over to you. "So, where's your BIFFLE?"

You sighed. "Long story... but, you guys are still together, I assume?"

They nodded happily, but Changsoo added, "But she did ditch me last year for some nerd."

Minnie giggled and slapped him playfully. "He was not a nerd! Plus we got back together in the end!" She smiled at you. "We're getting married next month!"

"Omo! Congratulations!" You hugged them both.

Minnie giggled and reached inside her bag. "Here's an invite! Come along with Dongwoo!"

You smiled. "Sure... but I haven't seen Dongwoo for a while... I've been away for two years. He doesn't know I'm back." You paused. "Do me a favour... if you see him, don't mention me."

Changsoo chuckled and nudged you. "A surprise, I see?"

You laughed. "Kinda..."

Minnie smiled. "Anyways, we gotta go now. We have to finalize the wedding plans and try on the dress and suit!"

You laughed. "Ok. See ya!"

You waved as they walked away, hand in hand.

You turned to walk away, then spotted a familiar looking girl staring at you, wide-eyed, and dropping all her shopping bags. So Ya.

"~~~~~?" She stuttered. "Is that you?" She walked up to you and grabbed your hands. You reflexively stepped back. "Oh my gosh! Where have you been? Aren't you supposed to be... dead?"

*. What do I do? She's gonna tell the rest of Infinite... Crap. . F***. F****. .* You thought. "Excuse me, but who are you?" You asked, in English.

"What are you saying, ~~~~~? I can't understand you. Are you speaking in English? You know I only understand a few words." She walked closer to you.

You tensed up and backed away. "Sorry, but I don't think I know you... Did you call me ~~~~~? Who's that? My name is..." *Quick... think up a name...* "My name is Yui."

"What?" She sighed then said, in her best English, "You are... the name is Yui?"

You nodded, in pretended relief.

"No! You are the name ~~~~~. Not the name Yui. You are my friend. Not the name Yui."

"No. I am Yui." You explained, carefully. "Not ~~~~~. I don't know you."

Suddenly, So Ya broke down in tears and sank to the ground.

You pulled her up. "Miss, are you okay? Do you feel sick?"

She smiled, sadly, while sobbing. "Sorry. I thought you were the my friend. You look like the same as her. She gone. She die."

You patted her back. "It'll be alright."

She stood up again and walked back to her bags. You helped her pick up her bags then handed it over to her. "Sorry..." She bowed and apologised.

You nodded and watched her quickly walk away.

As soon as she was out of sight, you sighed in relief. *At least she didn't find out... yet. I still gotta get outta here as soon as possible.*