Infinite and You

Flirt Girl

You sat down in a dark alley, leaning against the corner. It was dirty but you couldn't care less. You leaned your head against the wall and blankly stared ahead. You let your tears start to flow down your cheek. You closed your eyes. You were going to miss them... Infinite, but nothing could change your mind about going to America. No one could change your mind. No one. You were firm.

You thought about Sunggyu. He was your brother when Joon wasn't there. He was your cousin. He was your friend.

Your thoughts drifted off to your best friend, Dongwoo. You remembered how you met, years ago, when you were only ten. It was so sudden and out of the blue. You were walking around with MBLAQ and Sunggyu one day, when babadibing! There he was, running away from some security guards. Your brother and his gang saved him, and soon enough you guys were the best of friends. Nothing could seperate you. You were always in trouble together.

You smiled and thought of Woohyun. He and Sunggyu had always been friends. You remembered how he confessed to you. You remembered all the fun the both of you had together. You guys were together for a while, until the both of you realised that the two of you only loved each other as siblings. You and he had laughed at your own foolishness and stupidity.

You thought of Hoya. Your dancing machine Hoya. You remembered how you met him, dancing on the street for money. You had smiled and joined him, later becoming friends. You remembered street-dancing for money together, just the two of you. It was between the two of you.

Your smile faded when you thought of Sungyeol. He had been a sunbae at school. He was friends with Dongwoo and Hoya, so that immediately made you friends. There was a mix of emotion. Sadness, Love, Anger, Hurt, Pain... You thought of how you use to laugh at him because he was always so angry when you were around Woohyun. You never knew why, until you and Woohyun broke up, and he confessed to you. You were so happy then. You were so happy... Now, knowing he was with another girl, sent knives through your heart.

Slowly, your thoughts drifted off to Sungjong. You remember all those times the both of you had snuck out in the middle of school to go to Lotte World. It was worth it, even if the both of you did get scolded. You remembered helping him and Sungyeol with their childish pranks.

You thought of Myungsoo. L. He was... special. He was your first kiss. You remembered that rainy day, when you and him were both running for shelter. Infinite had sent the both of you off to buy refreshments. This was before you dated Woohyun. Of course, back then, everyone was special to you in their own way. The two of you had stood together, shivering. He laughed and pulled you in close. He was warm. Of course, to him, you were too. He looked you in the eye, and moved closer. You did too. You still remember that sensation of having his lips on yours. You had felt something. It was like a spark. You never knew what it was. Now you do. He never confessed, though, and neither did you.

You were going to miss Infinite.

---