Midnight Shopping

Flirt Girl

Friday night. Everyone was hungry since they came home so late. You had a doctor's appointment regarding your hip then met up with So Ya and the rest of Infinite had a 'meeting' with the ally gangs.

Sungyeol and Sungjong were rolling on the floor, complaining. Dongwoo was sitting in a corner, lifeless, probably dying of hunger in your opinion. You sat next to him with your head resting on his shoulder. Hoya's stomach grumbled, furiously. L was wandered around the kitchen. There was not a single bread crumb. Woohyun's eyes were twitching. You ca tell he was getting pissed at Sungyeol and Sungjong and he was about to burst. Sunggyu noticed too and announced, "Let's go out and buy something to eat." Everyone shot up from their spots and nodded eagerly.

---

You shivered in the cold air and pulled up your hoodie. Your leg was starting to hurt. Even though you could walk, it hurt badly and sometimes you would limp. Pain shot up from your hip everytime you took a step. Your breathing got ragged. Sungyeol, Sungjong and Dongwoo were skipping happily ahead. L and Hoya were walking behind them with Sunggyu and Woohyun following slowly behind. Your walk slowly turned into a limp. You seemed to be growing further away from your crew. They were too excited to notice you.

You tried to quicken your pace but instead, you seemed slower. You gasped as you took a step and the pain spread. You grabbed your hip in pain but continued walking. The cold weather made it harder for you to walk. It made it harder for you to breathe.

The doctors told you that you were recovering but they didn't know that everytime you took a step, it hurt like hell. They wouldn't understand the pain. They did warn you though not to walk too much. At school, you had tons of people helping you get around and most of the time, you stayed in your seat. But today, you had done a LOT of walking. After school, you had to walk to the hospital since no one could take you. Then, you had to walk to the bus-stop. After you got off the bus, you had to walk to So Ya's house. Staying there didn't help at all because afterwards, you had to walk back to the bus-stop to go home.

You almost slipped on a puddle of water. You grabbed a pole just in time. You were almost there. Just a few more...streets to cross. Infinite was all the way across the street. You sighed. Just a few more steps. You encouraged yourself. Just a few more steps... You made it across the street. You sighed in relief.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!" Someone yelled out.

You looked up, and got out of the way just in time. A bicycle flew past you. Who the hell rides their bikes at midnight? Oh right, that retard does.

You took a step but your leg could not take any more pain. You slipped onto the cold concrete ground. You gasped in pain and hugged your hip. The pain was throbbing.

Sunggyu and the rest of Infinite heard a loud 'thud' on the ground. They all turned back to see you lying on the ground, hugging your hip and gasping in pain. "!" He said. They all ran over to you. Sunggyu, being the first to reach you, asked, "~~~~~! Are you ok?" He looked at you and saw that your face was pale and twisted in agony. ". . ." Woohyun finally reached you. Sunggyu gestured for the rest of Infinite to hurry up. "Are you ok, ~~~~~?"

You nodded. "J-just slipped. I-it's o-okay." You were shivering.

Dongwoo placed a hand on your forehead. "You're freezing!"

They helped you up and you gasped in pain when you stood.

Sungyeol guiltily looked at you, "It's your leg, isn't it? I'm sorry. You shouldn't have blocked the bullet for me like that. It's not right. I should be the one protecting you. Sorry."

You smiled. "Babo-oppa."

Hoya frowned. "Let's go home."

You shook your head, "I'm hungry... and we came all this way. You're not going to make me walk here for nothing, are you? Let's go."

Woohyun added, "But you've got a cold."

"Do you think there's medicine at home?"

You were right. Sunggyu nodded. "Come on. Get on my back."

---

In the supermarket, Sungjong grabbed a trolley. Sunggyu place you in it. You laughed as Sungjong playfully pushed you in and out the aisles. He threw in random foods. You reached out and did the same. After all, you weren't paying. Poor ol' Sunggyu-oppa was.

Sungjong pushed the trolley and let go. You slid through the aisle, and almost crashed into a shelf. Luckily, L and Woohyun stoppped you in time. Dongwoo came over, holding packets of chips.

You knew that the oblivious Sunggyu was walking down the medicine aisle, looking for cold medicine and pain relievers and you felt kind of guilty. But, that guilt faded away when Sungyeol pushed you to the dessert aisle.

Sunggyu was waiting for the rest of you at the checkouts. You hopped off the trolley and shifted his attention to you. He didn't see the overflowing trolley. He placed the medicine onto the checkout and squadded down for you to hop onto his back. He grabbed his wallet and threw it over to Woohyun. "We'll be going first."

---

You laid your head on Sunggyu's warm back. You asked, "Oppa, am I too heavy? You know, we can wait for the rest of them to come. I'll hop onto Hoya-oppa's back."

He smiled and said, "Nah. You're as light as a feather."

"Ok then, GIDDY UP HORSEY!" You yelled.

He laughed and pretended to grunt like a horse.

You dozed off after a while. Woohyun and the rest of Infinite finally caught up.

Dongwoo grinned at your sleeping and innocent face.

L shook his head. "Why doesn't she tell us when she's in pain?"

Sungjong nodded and leaned in to you. "~~~~~-ah, why don't you tell us?"

Of course, you were asleep so you didn't hear. He your face.

Sungyeol, guiltily looked down. "It's all my fault."

Hoya shook his head. "She wanted to protect you."

Woohyun looked at Sunggyu. "Need to swap?"

Sunggyu shook his head. "I promised her brother that I'd look after her. I always keep my word."

You smiled in your sleep.

---