Asthma Attack

Flirt Girl

You were sleeping on the couch, laying on Dongwoo's lap in the nightclub that Infinite hung out in. Sungjong was dancing on stage and making everyone swoon, male and female. Hoya accompanied him. L and Sunggyu were at the pool table, playing a round of pool. Woohyun and the bartender were chatting happily. Sungyeol, who was sitting with Woohyun, was ignoring the girls trying to flirt with him.

You yawned and woke up. Dongwoo was also sleeping. You smiled and quickly sat up. You needed to throw up and quick. You ran through the crowd and into the bathroom. You ran into an empty cubicle and threw up. You knew you shouldn't have drank so much. You head was throbbing. The music was so loud, it hurt your ears. You decided to leave.

You walked out of the bathroom and made your way to the bar. You saw Sungyeol talking to a pretty-looking girl. You sighed and went over. "Woohyun-oppa."

Woohyun looked at you. "What is it, ~~~~~?"

"I'm going home first. I'll take Dongwoo-oppa with me. He's passed out." You peeked over at Sungyeol. "Make sure he doesn't get into trouble."

He nodded. "Are you sure you're ok? You look pale. I'll take you home."

You shook your head. "Nah. It's ok. I just drank too much tonight... though I might have trouble getting Dongwoo back... But don't worry. It's not like this has never happen before."

He nodded and ruffled your hair. "Be careful."

You nodded. You noticed Sungyeol was gone and so was the girl. Already. You sighed.

---

You walked down the street, dragging Dongwoo along. He was heavy. What made it worst was he had to puke every ten seconds. You were practically prasing the Lord when you saw your flat ahead of you.

You threw Dongwoo onto the couch and went to the bathroom and wetted a towel. You came out and placed it on his head. "Babo oppa."

You yawned and fell asleep next to Dongwoo.

---

When you woke up, it was still dark. Sungyeol was passed out on you. Sungjong was passed out on Dongwoo. L and Woohyun were sleeping on the floor whilst Hoya was sleeping on the both of them. Sungyeol smelt like perfume. You looked at him shirt and it was covered with lipstick marks. You carefully slid out from under him and stepped over the sleeping bodies. You looked at each of them and sighed. Sunggyu walked out of the bathroom, drying his hair. He looked at you. "You're awake?"

You nodded.

He looked at the sleeping boys and laughed. "I had so much trouble getting them home."

Your head was still throbbing, slightly. Suddenly, Sunggyu looked blurry. You shook your head. You felt like you were about to pass out. Sunggyu looked at you and asked, "Are you ok?"

"Yeh... Just a hangover..."

"Drink some water."

You nodded and did as he told. You looked at Sungyeol, who was sleeping, and asked Sunggyu, "What was he doing?"

Sunggyu frowned and said, "He was making out with some girl, which is not surprising. What's surprising is that he didn't want to leave. But after a couple of drinks, he passed out. Before he did, though, he got her phone number, name, everything."

You had to admit, you were kind of hurt. Though you didn't care when Sungyeol made out with random girls, it still stung. Maybe it was the fact that he was growing attached to this girl. You walked over to him and felt his pocket. You grabbed out his phone and went down the list. You found an unfamiliar name and number. Min Yu Mi. You frowned and looked at Sungyeol.

Sunggyu said, "Don't worry about it. We all know how much this babo loves you." Even with his comforting words, you couldn't push away the thought that this Min Yu Mi was going to change your peaceful life.

---

You walked home from school. It was raining. You were annoyed. Not only did no one turn up to pick you up, nobody called you to tell you that they weren't coming. You had stood in the rain for fifteen minutes. You were cursing as you walked down the path. As if things couldn't get worst, a bicycle flew past you, almost crashed onto you and splashed dirty muddy water onto you. You swore at the person, loudly. "F****** retard. You f****** trying to kill me? Go f*** yourself!" To make it worst, you were wearing the school skirt. Your whole body shivered and your legs felt like they couldn't hold you up any longer. Your head was throbbing and you were having trouble breathing. You were having...an asthma attack. You gasped for air. You cursed yourself for leaving your asthma pump at home. Your asthma had stopped a few years ago. Why was it back again? Your phone started to ring. You grabbed it out of your pocket.

"~~~~~? How come you're not home yet?" It was Sunggyu.

You gasped.

"~~~~~? Where are you?"

"O-o-op-op-oppa-a." You gasped.

"~~~~~? Are you ok? Can you hear me?" Sunggyu was worried now.

"Op-oppa. H-h-help me. C-can't b-b-b-br-breathe." You were on the ground now. There was no one to help you. No one was walking around in this weather.

"~~~~~! What's happening? What's wrong?" Sunggyu asked worriedly.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" You could hear Woohyun's distant voice.

Sunggyu answered, quickly, "I don't know! That babo Sungyeol was meant to pick her up today! When I called, he didn't pick up. Something's wrong with ~~~~~! She says she can't breathe! I don't know!"

You heard Woohyun's voice. "~~~~~? ~~~~~? Are you ok? Tell oppa where you are. Are you having an asthma attack?"

You gasped. "Y-yes." You were about to tell him where you were, but your vision darkened.

"~~~~~?! ~~~~~?! HYUNG! ~~~~~ IS NOT ANSWERING!"

You passed out, just after you saw two figures leaning towards you.

---

Sungyeol was getting Yu Mi home, when he saw you sitting on the ground. Then he remembered. He was meant to pick you up today. "." He ran over to you as you fell, unconcious, to the ground.

Yu Mi followed behind, holding the umbrella. "Oppa, what's wrong? Is the girl ok?"

"CALL AN AMBULANCE!" He touched your face. "Sorry, ~~~~~. Sorry."

Yu Mi grabbed her phone and started dialling. He looked at her and frowned. He carried you up, bridal style, and ran.

---