"It's never anyone's fault whenever these things... happen."

Flirt Girl

MBLAQ, Sunggyu and Woohyun watched you grow weaker everyday. It pained them to see you so small and fragile. You went to the hospital every two days for your radiation therapy. You still took medication to ease the pain. You had dropped out of school because you were leaving soon and so that the rest of Infinite had no idea where to find you. You moved into MBLAQ's apartment and spent most of your time there. Woohyun and Sunggyu dropped by everyday.

You were sleeping when they came over. Seungho and G.O had gone out to buy lunch whilst Thunder and Mir were lazing around. Joon was on his laptop, going through articles about brain cancer.

Woohyun and Sunggyu sat in the lounge room and watched TV, not knowing what to do. Though they were looking at the set, their minds were elsewhere.

You woke up and walked out of your room. You smiled warmly and greeted them. "Heyo Sunggyu-oppa! Heyo Woohyun-oppa!" You walked over and planted kisses on each of their cheeks. Woohyun smiled and pulled you in for a hug. Sunggyu then sat you down, between the both of them.

Sunggyu sighed, "You know, they are really worried about you."

You looked away.

Woohyun nodded. "At least give them a call. They haven't heard from you in weeks. They're going crazy. We managed to restrain them from going to the police, but I don't know how long it'll be until they go storming to the police station again."

You sighed and looked up to the ceiling. "I can't see them... if they see me like this," you gestured to your bony figure, "they'll know... They'll worry."

Woohyun sighed then he asked, "~~~~~-ah, how long have you known about your cancer?"

You looked at him, surprised. "What? Why would you want to know that?"

He answered, "Well, I just wanna see how long you've kept this a secret and when you started, you know, growing weak."

You thought for a moment. "That time I broke my hip in that fight..."

He nodded. "How? I mean we were with you most of that time, when did the doctor tell you?"

"You know... two days after the err... fight. You guys were off finding the invaders. That was the day when the doctor called me to the office to tell me about my body-scan."

Sunggyu nodded. "I remember that... When did you start getting headaches?"

"Hmm... I dunno. They came and went. I never thought it was anything major though since we were always out partying and coming home drunk."

Woohyun sighed. "I should've noticed something was wrong."

"Don't worry, oppa. It's not your fault." You smiled.

Sunggyu sighed. "It's never anyone's fault whenever these things... happen."

---