Discharged

Flirt Girl

Sungyeol held tight onto your hand as the paramedics pushed the hospital bed you were lying in into the hospital. Sunggyu held onto your other hand. He had no idea what to do. Everyone was worried about you. Sungyeol whispered, "~~~~~! You must wake up! You will wake up. You will. I know you will. You were pushed into the operating room. Dongwoo went over to support Sungyeol from falling over. Sunggyu sighed and paced back and forth. Hoya comforted Sungjong who was in tears. Woohyun went off to find a vending machine. L was, silently, sitting on the seats. They knew you were strong enough to wake up.

After an hour, the doctor came out. He asked, "Who is Lee ~~~~~'s family?"

Sunggyu stepped forward. "I'm her cousin."

"I have removed the bullet from ~~~~~'s hip. I have also treated her wounds. She'll wake up in a few hours."

Everyone sighed in relief as Sunggyu thanked the doctor.

---

The first thing you saw when you woke up was Sungyeol's face. He was sleeping but his hand was gripping onto yours. You smiled and sat up carefully. You looked around the room. Sunggyu was smiling at you. Dongwoo and Woohyun were sleeping on the floor. You whispered, "Sunggyu-oppa, where's L-oppa and Sungjong-oppa?"

He walked over and said, "They're just back home packing some of your stuff. The doctor said you have to stay a few nights. He needs to check your hip bone and everything. Just to make sure it's healing properly. He said that it was fractured a bit."

You nodded. "How long was I out for?"

He thought for a moment. "A few hours. Everyone were worrying... How did you find us?"

You grinned. "A little birdy told me."

Suddenly Sungyeol woke up. His face lit up. "~~~~~! You're awake!"

His voice was so loud, it even woke up Dongwoo. You smiled and said, "Oppa, now you can take over my job waking Dongwoo oppa every morning."

---

You had been in the hospital for a couple of nights now. It was both a good and bad thing. Good because you were free from school and you were on a wheel chair! Yay! Bad because you were just put in another prison... and you were on a wheel chair...

The wheel chair was both fun and annoying... last night, you and Sungyeol 'quietly' raced down the hospital corridors. That was fun. The annoying part was, you couldn't move as freely... and going to the toilet!

On this particular day, Sungyeol and the others were off finding out who came on your territory. Sunggyu told you that the fight sparked when the other gang trespassed onto your territory without permission and they tried to claim it as their own land. The ally gangs were all very furious since, not only did they share the territory with you, they were all close friends with you.

You wandered around aimlessly in the hospital room. It was so boring. The nurse had told you to stay in your room since you were still recovering from the wound on your hip. She said that you might get it infected or the screws on your hip bone and pelvis would loosen or come crap. Suddenly there was knocking on the door. A nurse came in and said, "Lee ~~~~~, Doctor Ku said to take you to his office. He has your results back."

As the nurse pushed you to the office, you asked, "If the results say that I'm okay, can I be discharged from hospital?"

She smiled. "Of course. But you have to come back everyweek to get treatment. We have specialists who can help you recover properly. You might have trouble walking for a few weeks, but you'll be fine."

You nodded. She pushed you into the doctor's office.

---

When Infinite came to visit you, they was shocked to find that you were gone. Woohyun tried to keep Sungyeol sane.

"AHH! ~~~~~'s gone!!!!!!" He screamed. Dongwoo and Woohyun pulled onto Sungyeol to stop him from running off.

Woohyun said, "Calm down, dude! She's probably gone off... to... some place???"

Sungyeol was panicking and pacing back and forth.

You were at the door, wheeling yourself back into the room. "Aish. So noisy. Shut up would you?" You smiled.

Sungyeol ran over to you. "We thought something had happened to you!"

You heard Woohyun mutter, "We?"

You rolled your eyes. "I was in the doctor's office. He said that I was ok to go home." You waved the report around.

"Finally!" Dongwoo said. "It was getting lonely without you!"

---