Toaster

Flirt Girl

L woke to the smell of burning. He quickly ran downstairs to the kitchen. He saw you standing in front of the toaster... that was on fire.

"Oh ." He muttered. He grabbed a tea towel, wetted it and threw it onto the toaster.

You were surprised to see him. He grabbed you and asked, "Are you ok?"

"Yeh. Thanks."

He nodded and grabbed something from his pocket. It was a clip. He clipped your fringe out of your eyes. Suddenly, the smoke alarm went off.

You rolled your eyes. "We ought to get a new one."

Sunggyu and Dongwoo ran down to see what was happening.

Sunggyu looked at you and L and asked, "What happened?"

You smiled. "I was... err... cooking."

---

Sunggyu and Woohyunwas in the kitchen, cooking. Sungyeol and Dongwoo were in the bathroom, arguing over who'd get to take a shower first... the guy who puked or the guy who got puked on?

Sungjong was humming to some song on TV and Hoya was dancing.

L was helping you with your homework.

Later on the day, you planned on going out to search for an apartment to move into. You and Infinite had enough money to buy an apartment.

You and Sunggyu couldn't bother your aunty and uncle for long. The rest of Infinite couldn't sleep in that single bedroom, run-down, apartment they all rented together.

But, for now, the eight of you all did your own thing.

---