Melbourne

Flirt Girl

*Green is in English

---

Sungyeol stepped out of the airport. The first thing he noticed was the heat. It was different from Seoul already. The seasons were different. Sungyeol sighed and pulled off his scarfe and jacket. He looked around and saw cars everywhere. There were people walking around. There were some asians but mostly there were blondes and brunettes. Sungyeol shook his head. How was he going to find you. He walked to the closest taxi, and a dark-skinned man came over to help him with his luggage. Sungyeol nodded in thanks then went inside the car.

The driver asked in english, "Where to, sir?"

Sungyeol blinked blankly then grabbed the address of your house out from his pocket. He pointed to himself, and said, "Me... go to... this." Then he pointed to the piece of paper.

The taxi man nodded and took the paper.

Sungyeol sighed in relief. He really needed to perfect in english.

---

Sungyeol, holding his luggage looked at the piece of paper he was holding. Then he looked up at the house in front of him. It was a simple and modern looking house.

Sungyeol shifted uncomfortably. The summer heat was killing him. He finally sighed and summed up his courage. He walked towards the door and knocked the door. Hearing that nobody was coming, he rang the bell.

Then he heard a familiar voice say, in a foreign language, "Coming! Gimme a sec!" He heard footsteps from inside the house. "Who is-?" The door opened and you stood there, astonished.

"Sungyeol..."

Sungyeol smiled. "Hey, ~~~~~."

You stood at the door, unsure of what to do.

Sungyeol looked at you and smiled, "May I come in?"

You hesitated, then nodded. You moved aside and allowed him to walk in. The two of you stood there awkwardly in the foyer. Then you said, "What are you doing here?"

Sungyeol frowned. "Why didn't you tell us?"

You sighed. "Joon told you, didn't he?"

Sungyeol nodded.

You sighed then gestured for him to go to the living room. He sat down on the couch.

You sat down on the chair next to it. "Why are you here, Sungyeol?"

Sungyeol frowned. "Sungyeol-oppa."

"Mianhae. Living in Australia... it's made me use to just calling people by their first names... What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to take you back to Seoul with me. I love you. Come back with me."

You sighed. "Sungyeol-ssi, my life is in Melbourne. I'm not going back to Seoul."

Sungyeol grabbed your hands. "Please ~~~~~... come home. We miss you. They miss you. I miss you. I love you. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. Please... forgive me. Take me back."

You carefully took your hands out of him. "Sungyeol-ssi, I already told you. I forgive you... but I don't love you anymore. I can't go back with you."

"Then why are you calling me Sungyeol-ssi and not oppa?"

"Really. I forgive you."

"Call me oppa then."

You frowned and tensed up. "Fine. Mianhae, Sungyeol-oppa, I'm not going back to Seoul with you."

Sungyeol sighed in frustration. "Wae ~~~~~? Wae?"

You leaned back in your chair. "I have a new life now. A promising life. I want to forget all my painful memories. My life here in Melbourne... it's nice. It's comfortable. It's quiet and I'm not involved in gangs at all. I go to school. I work. I have everything..."

"But you don't have us."

You sighed. "Don't you get it Sungyeol-oppa? I want to stay here. I need to stay here. I'm not going back. I like my life here."

"But you loved your life in Korea."

You nodded. "Yes. Loved. It's in the past now."

Sungyeol sighed in frustration. "Fine. You can be so stubborn sometimes."

"Sorry... and thanks for understanding..."

Sungyeol smiled and ruffled your hair. "Friends?"

You nodded. "Friends." Then you thought for a minute. "Oppa... promise me one thing... don't tell anyone about seeing me. Nobody. Not like that blubbermouth Joon."

Sungyeol chuckled. "I found out when I read his emails."

You chuckled and shook your head.

"I promise."

You smiled. "Good. Coz if you told anyone else, I'll disappear forever. I'll be, like, in hiding from you."

Sungyeol chuckled.

You beamed and said, "Come on, let's get your luggage into the guest room. You can stay until you have to leave."

"Thank you, ~~~~~."

You giggled at his fobbiness.

---

As some of you may have guessed (or know), I am a Melbournian. kekeke. Of course I'd make Sungyeollie come to the city I live in~ Sorry for the people who live in Sydney or the other cities of Australia. (Sydneyers... I'm jealous... SM Town coming in November!!!!!)

Well... anyways... Melbourne is the world's most livable city. (bragging)

:)