More Info

Flirt Girl

L nodded. "Thank-you. I'll talk to you again." The new gang's leader boy nodded and grinned. "Anytime, hyung-nim."

L took one last look at your motorbike and walked off. He paused then turned back to the boy. "Make sure NOBODY goes near that bike. Or you're dead."

The boy nodded in fright and watched as L walked out of the abandoned lot.

Hoya and Dongwoo stood at the entrance of the parking lot. Hoya snarled, "Did you get any information out of him?"

L nodded. "I got him to tell me the bastard's appearance."

Dongwoo frowned. "So? What did you get?"

L frowned. "About 1.7 m. Wearing jeans, dark hoodie, long hair up to waist. Most likely a female."

Dongwoo wrinkled his nose. "Why would a girl wanna take a motorbike?"

Hoya frowned. "What a b****... Did he see the person's face?"

"Only the side... She had earrings, on her earlobe and one on the curve of her ear."

"What else?" Dongwoo urged.

L shook his head. "Nothing else..."

Hoya nodded. "Araso. I'll send some people out to search for that bastard, who he or she is. I swear, I will f***ing kill that f***ing bastard."

Sunggyu and Sungjong walked towards them. Sungjong asked, "Hyung, did you find out anything?"

L nodded.

Sunggyu frowned. "Where the hell is that Sungyeol?"

Woohyun walked over and frowned. "Probably out with Min-Hye like always... not that I don't want them to be dating. She's sweet. She's good for him... but I reckon he needs to get his over here."

Dongwoo nodded. "Min-Hye has been a good influence for him... but he needs to remember ~~~~~ was special to him as well."

Sungjong sighed. "Neh, Sungyeol-hyung has been stranged lately, don't you think?" The others nodded. Sungjong continued, "He has been more... suspicous? I dunno. He just seems like he's keeping something from us."

Sunggyu nodded. "So has Joon. I was talking with Seungho-hyung the other day and he did say that he was acting suspicious. Always coming home late and going out early."

Woohyun scowled. "They better not be keeping something from us."

---

Yo! Yes, I AM BACK! kekeke~

Okay... I came back yesterdy morning but don't blame me for not updating... I was jet-lagged. I passed out as soon as I entered my house... literally. (okay, not so literally. I took off my shoes, threw everything down THEN passed out... after pulling a blanket over me and cushioning the pillow...-_-)

ok... just wanted you guys to know that 'Min-Hye' is a friend of mine... (you know who you are) kekeke. i felt like being nice so i put her in. (lmao XD)

anyways... yeh... ciao~