Minzy

Flirt Girl

Min-Hye skipped along next to Sungyeol. She had her arm wrapped around his. Sungyeol had to admit, though it was very uncomfortable and hard to walk linking arms with someone, he found it very sweet. He looked at the girl next to him and was once again reminded why he liked her and dated her at the start.

After returning from Australia, broken-hearted, he met Min-Hye. She brought back smiles into his life. She filled his days with excitement and happiness. It made him hope that one day you would return.
Min-Hye was completely different from you. She was girly and liked cute stuff. She was opened about things, unlike you. She looked different as well. Infinite had gotten quite a shock when they found out she and Sungyeol were dating. They never expected him to move on so fast. Sungyeol, himself, was astonished when he asked Min-Hye out, but for some reason, he didn't regret it.
Her sweet bubbly personality brought happiness and peace into Infinite's apartment life. She didn't like gangs and fights, unlike you. But like you, she was always protected by Infinite.
In ways, she was like you. Though you were more interested in guns and knives then boys and plushies, the two of you could bring smiles on anyone's face, though in different ways.

Sungyeol smiled. You were right. He had such a perfect girl in front of him, he shouldn't go back to old memories. He should move on. Like he promised you. Though he loved you, he was sure he would grow to love Min-Hye as well. But, one thing for sure, you would always be the number one girl in his heart. Nobody could change that.

---

You were walking around the streets of Seoul, when you saw a familiar face. She saw you as well, and beamed. "~~~~~! Is that you? OhMyGodOhMyGod! You're alive and well!"

You smiled. "Annyeong, Minzy-unnie!" The two of you hugged like long-lost sisters, before pulling back.

She jumped up and down excitedly. "I knew that Cheondoong couldn't be trusted! Coming to her place and telling us that you were dead! Dara-unnie almost fainted from shock! What kind of dongsaeng is he? Saying such things and scary the living day lights out of us!"

You laughed.

"Imma storm up to their place right now and give him and beating!" She continued.

"Ani!" You looked at Minzy desperately. "Don't tell him! He was telling the truth! I am dead! ...or well meant to be..."

Minzy's face went from rage to 'WTH is this girl talking about?'

You chuckled and said, "Come on, let's go find the other unnies. I'll tell you guys everything."

"You better!" Minzy threatened.

---