Hoya finds you

Flirt Girl

You laid on the blood covered white snow as the drunks bashed you. You were so numb... You didn't feel it at all. There was no pain. Or cold. You just laid on the cold snow.

You heard someone calling your name... It was so familiar. The voice was so warm. It was so... soothing. It was your dancing machine. Hoya. You wanted to smile. You wanted to. At least there was someone who wanted you. Who was worried for you.

You could hear punching and grunting. Someone pulled you up. Hoya. He carried you to a bench and pulled his scarf off and wrapped it around your neck. He pulled off one of his jackets and wrapped you up. You smiled and said, "Oppa... thank you... It's nice to know there's someone who still cares for me."

"~~~~~-ah... Don't think like that! Everyone cares for you a lot! Everyone in MBLAQ and Infinite all care for you! Your friends in the other gangs. Your friends at school."

You smiled and nodded. He could tell you were still dazed. He carefully wiped away the blood you had on you. "Hoya-oppa. I'm gonna miss you when I leave."

Startled, he stopped wiping your blood. "Wha... What are you talking about?"

You smiled into the distant. "I'm going to America with Joon-oppa!"

He looked at you. "No! Don't! Is it because of Sungyeol? Don't leave!"

You looked away. "Mianhae, oppa."

You stood up to walk away but he grabbed your arm. "Don't, ~~~~~! Don't leave because of Sungyeol! There are people who love you here! Like me! I love you, ~~~~~-ah."

"I know, oppa." You smiled softly. "I know. Mianhae oppa. I love you too... as a brother. Nothing more."

You left before he could say anything.

---