"S-Sung-Sungjong-o-oppa... Wah-what ar-are ya-you doing here?"

Flirt Girl

"Oi Sungjong! Let's go out!" Dongwoo said, as he walked out of his room, holding a giant teddy bear.

Sungjong pouted. "Hyung! You serious? We need to look after these zombies! We're the only sane ones left in this house!"

Dongwoo rolled his eyes. "Hoya can look after them. He's not completely mentally unstable yet."

Oblivious Hoya continued to clean the area around L.

Sungjong sighed. "Araso. But where are we going, hyung?"

Dongwoo grinned. "You'll see when we get there."

---

Sungjong stomped his way across the road. Dongwoo laughed. Sungjong complained, "Hyung! Are we there yet?"

"Neh."

Sungjong looked around. "Isn't this where MBLAQ hyungs live?"

"Neh."

"What are we doing here?"

"To return something," he gestured to the teddy bear that he was hugging, "to someone." He continued to walk to the flat. Sungjong, curiously followed behind. Who were they visiting?

Dongwoo hummed quietly in the elevator. Sungjong poked him on the cheek. "Hyung! Tell me! Tell me! Who? Who? Who?"

Dongwoo laughed, "Patience, young one."

They stepped out of the elevator and walked towards MBLAQ's apartment.

Dongwoo looked at Sungjong, "Stay behind me."

"Araso." Sungjong was confused, but obeyed.

Dongwoo rang the doorbell. They could hear the shuffling of feet and muffled voices.

"Who is it?" Someone opened the door. Sunggyu. Dongwoo was surprised to see him there.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?"

Sunggyu replied, "I'm here to visit ~~~~~."

"You knew?"

Sunggyu nodded.

Sungjong jumped out from behind Dongwoo. "What? ~~~~~'s here?"

Sunggyu was taked back. "Sungjong, what are you doing here?"

They were interrupted by a weak voice, asking, "Oppa... who is it?"

You came to the door and was shocked to find Sungjong standing there.

Sungjong was astonished to see you, his jaw dropped. He wanted to hug you and ruffle your hair but... you looked so different. You looked like a walking skeleton and you were wearing a beanie. Your skin looked grey. It was almost as if you were a vampire.

You stuttered out, "S-Sung-Sungjong-o-oppa... Wah-what ar-are ya-you doing here?"

"~~~~~, what happened?"

Sunggyu sighed. "This is gonna take a LOT of explaining."

---