Our "White Confession" ^^

Flirt Girl

Check out Infinite's new song, 'White Confession'!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZu3fRDrK5c&feature=player_embedded It's so cute~ I love their voices, it fits perfectly to the song! After seeing the MV, I think I'm gonna twist this story a teensy bit... Hopefully I'll be able to end this soon!

Anyways, I started a new horror fic, check it out! I added random groups, cuz like yeah, I wanted a variety... :) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/108157/the-twins-curse-apink-horror-infinite-korean-missa-romance-teentop

Enjoy ;)

---

You walked down the streets. It had been a few months since you came back from Australia. It was starting to grow cold and you were out shopping for winter clothes. You looked through the store windows and smiled. It was a day before Christmas and Christmas decorations hung everywhere.

You thought for a second... *Maybe I can do some Christmas Shopping...* You smiled and walked into the department store. The smiley staff greeted you and you smiled and nodded at them in greeting. You browsed through the men's clothing section. Maybe you could buy something for your brother and his friends. You laughed softly, and reminded yourself that MBLAQ had no idea that you were alive. You sighed and walked to the women's clothing section. You smiled, *I can buy clothes for 2NE1 unnies.*

---

As you walked to the cashier, arms full of clothes, you passed the men's clothing section again. You sighed and gave in to temptation. You walked over and began browsing through the various types of clothing.

---

"Thank-you for shopping here! Please come back!" The staff smiled and waved at you. You chuckled and looked at your bags. *Of course they'd want me back. They want more business.* You had somehow went from buying clothes, to buying christmas decorations, toys and other random things. You shrugged. *Hey, I was using Joonie-oppa's credit card. No loss for me.*

As you walked down the street, children ran everywhere. You laughed. Two years ago, you would've throught of them as annoying little things, but you've changed more than anyone would've known. You might still be a 'sly gangster' with a perky taste in fashion, but during your two years away from Korea, you had matured.

You stopped at a cafe and sat at a table in the back. You took out the presents you bought for Infinite. You grabbed the wrapping paper and sticky-tape and started wrapping the presents up. You took out some Christmas cards and smiled to yourself. You started writing messages to each of the seven members, but didn't sign off your name. You did the same with the rest of the presents.

You looked at your completed works and nodded in approval. You were done. You quickly paid for your drink and exited the shop. You walked past the shops and admired the little snow globes.

Suddenly you saw a familar figure, wrapped up in warm clothing walking around. The sunlight shone through his red-brown hair and his fingers traced the wall. It was Sungjong. You quickly placed the gift you had bought for him on the path. You hid behind a wall and watched him walk in your direction. He noticed the present on the path. Curious, he picked it up and took out a stocking. You smiled to yourself. You watched as Sungjong read the card. He looked around cluelessly. Seeing no one, he smiled to himself  and skipped off. "Have a Merry Christmas, Sungjongie..."

You sighed, and walked away.

Out of the blue, you saw L looking through a store window at some mittens. You giggled. *I bought the right presents for him then.* You ruffled through your bag and pulled out L's gift of warm mittens. You gestured for a little girl to come over. You smiled at her and said, "Can you help unnie with something?"

She nodded and smiled.

You ruffled her hair and gave her L's gift. You pointed to him. "You see that oppa over there?" She nodded. "Can you give this to him."

"Neh!"

You laughed and took out a candy cane from your bag. "This is for being Santa's little helper."

She giggled. You watched as she skipped over to L and tugged at his coat. He bent down and she said something to him and gave him the present, before running away. He looked confused, and read the card. He looked around and looked at the card again. He laughed to himself, before walking away.

You whispered, "Merry Christmas, L-oppa..."

All of a sudden, Sungyeol appeared out of nowhere and tackled L. You laughed and shook your head. You watched the two boys laugh in surprise. You decided to follow them. They disappeared into a store. You stood outside and watched as they played around. You shook your head at their immaturity. You quietly stepped inside the store and walked over to Sungyeol, who was playing with the ribbons. You tapped him on the shoulder and he jumped in surprise. "~~~~~?"

You grinned. "Hey," you shoved his present into his hands and said, "Merry Christmas." You smiled, then quickly slipped out of the store. You were gone in a flash.

You skipped around and spotted Woohyun buying a snowman toy. You laughed as he exited the shop and randomly leapt in the air. You grabbed your scarf and covered your face. You walked towards him a tapped him on the shoulder. With your head down, you shoved the present into his arms. "Merry Christmas..." Then, you walked away, quickly.

You laughed to yorself. That was the closest you've been with him in a looong time. You looked back and saw him reading his card. You smiled and quickly ran off.

You were still filled with adrenaline as you past a nearby carpark. It was a familiar place, as you and Infinite use to go there and graffiti the walls. You looked at the street-art covered walls. You smiled at the memories.

In the corner of your eye, you spotted a familiar person. Hoya. You smiled. *Wow, they're everywhere today!*

You watched him walk on the footpath across the road. He didn't notice you. You covered your face again, and walked up to him. You shoved his present into his arms and said, ''Merry Christmas..." before disappearing again.

You were laughing as you skipped away.

You noticed Dongwoo walking around the shops, and a plan formed in your head. You laughed and placed his gift(that you unwrapped), a bubble-blowing teddy-bear, onto a bench next to his card.  You smiled as you saw the teddy-bear blow bubbles.

You nodded in approval. You hid behind a fountain and watched as Dongwoo came out of the shop, surprised at all the bubbles. He walked over to the teddy-bear and picked up the card with his name on it. He smiled as he realised that it was a gift for him.

You quickly walked away, before he could try to look for you.

*Maybe if I'm lucky, Sunggyu-oppa would appear out of nowhere as well and I would be able to give his gift to him...* You though. And as if someone had heard your wish, you spotted Sunggyu listening to music and looking through shop windows. You smiled and walked up to him, not bothering to cover your face. You tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around. His eyes were round with surprise. You smiled and said, "Merry Christmas, Sunggyu-oppa." You shoved the gift to him and ran away before he could react.

*Mission accomplished!* You smiled happily. *Sunggyu-oppa deserved to know that I'm still alive... that was my 'White Confession'* You looked up at the sky as snow began to fall. You laughed in happiness and twirled around, not caring if people were staring.

---