Change

Flirt Girl

You begin to stammer, "D-Dongw-woo-op-oppa, wah-what are ya-you doing h-here?"

He was still shocked to see your small and bony figure. He finally found his voice. "I called you... what happened, ~~~~~?"

You frowned then memories of earlier in that morning came back. . You awkwardly scratched your head, "Nothing." You could feel some strands of your hair falling out.

"Why do you look... so different?"

You laughed it off. "Oppa! I don't! It's probably because you haven't seen me in a while that your saying that."

He frowned.

You finally said, "Oppa, you shouldn't be here..."

"Why not? You're my BIFFLE(BFFL), remember?" He paused. "Come on, get out of bed. Let's go out. We haven't been out for ages!"

You nodded, reluctantly and slowly stood up.

Dongwoo looked at you, in horror. You looked smaller than you did in the bed. You looked as if you would fall and crumble to the ground any minute and dissolve into the air. You were so fragile. He stood up and was about to help you.

You shook your head. "I'm fine." But the truth was you were lying. Chemotherapy had stopped your bone cells on your hip from growing and healing so your hip bone was weakening. Your fast recovery was nothing now. All that time you spent taking therapy for it was for nothing.

Dongwoo nodded, unconvinced.

"Wait for me in the lounge-room. I'll go wash up and get dressed." You grabbed your clothes from your wardrobe and slowly took painful steps towards the door.

Dongwoo followed you, ready to catch you if you fell. Luckily, you didn't. He waited until you were in the bathroom before walking out to the lounge room.

---

When you were in the bathroom, you grabbed your medicine from the cabinet. You were so glad you had asked the doctor to prescribe extra medicine, in case. You had put them all over the house.

You gulped down the medicine with water then brushed your teeth. You'd eat later. You had to make sure your headache wouldn't come when you were out with Dongwoo.

You sighed as you brushed your teeth. Dongwoo was right, you had changed a lot. You couldn't even recognise yourself anymore. You were afraid to look into the mirror. It was like seeing a walking skeleton. It was hard to believe that a month ago, you actually had meat on your bones. Now you were just skin and bones. You rinsed your mouth and splashed water on your dry face. You carefully dried your face then took your clothes. You looked at your small body. It resembled a skeleton. Your rib bones were showing and your arms were practically made of sticks. Your bones were so viewable, that it looked like you had corners where your elbows were. You quickly put on your dark blue hoodie and jeans. Joon had gotten you some new clothes since your old clothes were slightly big. They too, seemed like they were growing.

You quickly styled your hair then frowned. Dongwoo was going to noticed the difference in your hair. You trudged back to your room and grabbed a beanie then threw it on. You pulled your hoodie over your beanie before finally satisfied. You made your way to the lounge room where Dongwoo was chatting to Mir about you. You prayed silently that Mir was smart enough to not leak anything out.

You looked at him, questioningly, and he nodded at you. You sighed in relief.

"Dongwoo-oppa, let's go."

He looked at you then nodded, suspicious.

---