Play Day with Joonie and Sungyeollie

Flirt Girl

You and Sungyeol went up to the penthouse. Sungyeol's jaw dropped to the floor at the sight. "How can you afford this?"

You laughed. "I still have lots of money from all the work we used to do. I secretly had a bank account. I also work as a photographer or model for fun back in Melbourne." Then you whispered. "And Joon-oppa should keep his credit card numbers secret."

Sungyeol chuckled. "You're still the sly gangster as back then."

You acted shocked. "Sly Gangster?!" You smiled. "But, of course."

The two of you laughed. He ruffled your hair then jumped onto the bed. He sat down and bounced on it. "Wow, it's comfortable."

You giggled. "Aren't you rich now? Why are you acting like you've been living in a cardboard box like a hobo?"

Sungyeol chuckled. "Might as well be. The apartment's too small to get bigger and more comfy beds for everyone and the bathroom smells bad."

You shook your head. "Get a new apartment."

Sungyeol sighed. "Well, since the others still think you're dead, they don't want to move on and forget you."

You sighed. "Then I made a good choice coming back."

Sungyeol raised an eyebrow.

You sighed. "Look, a reason I came back was to sort out everything here. It's just... I can't leave things hanging. I can't leave things they way they are. They need to move on."

Sungyeol sighed.

"And so do you, Sungyeol-oppa."

He sighed and whispered. "I know..."

Before the two of you could say anything else, your phone rang. It was Joon. You chuckled. "Let's go get Joonie. Can't leave him waiting too long, now, can we?"

Sungyeol laughed.

---

Joon sat down on the couch. He looked at Sungyeol and raised an eyebrow. "How is it possible that you got here earlier than me when I found out first?"

You stiffled down your giggles and said, "This babo-oppa couldn't wait to see me, so he ran."

Sungyeol grinned and playfully punched you on the arm. "Hey."

Joon shook his head.

You said cheerfully, "Hey guys, let's go out! I wanna go out after being away for soooo long!"

Joon nodded. "Araso."

You looked at Sungyeol.

"Sure. Let's go."

---

You ran ahead of the two boys who were walking behind you. You spun around in circles. "Wow! I haven't been here in aaages!" You exclaimed, before running into one of the shops.

Joon and Sungyeol laughed and followed behind. You looked through the clothes.

Sungyeol chuckled. "Your style still hasn't changed at all."

You laughed. "Hoodies and ripped jeans are still the best. Why would anyone want to wear dresses and skirts?"

Joon laughed. "At least your hair is long."

You shrugged. "Well, I didn't exactly like being bald." You smiled sheepishly. "Gotta appreciate it before it goes away."

After buying some new t-shirts, you ran into the cameras' store. Joon and Sungyeol followed behind you carrying some shopping bags each.

You browsed through the range of cameras, awed. You managed to buy a new one.

Joon sighed. "You're using my credit card aren't you?"

You nodded.

"How did you nick it?"

You laughed. "When you hugged me when you saw me."

"Do you also know my credit card number?"

You nodded. "Not easy to find out. Just watch you when you're using the ATM."

"So that's how you afforded the penthouse." He scoffed.

"Hey! I have my own money too!"

Sungyeol laughed.

The three of you headed back to Joon's car to put your shopping away before walking anywhere else.

You skipped to the fountains. You rolled up your sleeves and jeans then splashed in the cool water. You playfully pulled Sungyeol into the water with you. He fell on his and you giggled, before running away. Joon shook his head at your childishness. You scowled then pushed him in as well.

The two boys chuckled. "Hey!"

You ran off and they chased you playfully.

After playing in the water for an hour, the three of you laid down on the grass area. All of you were drenching wet and huffing and puffing. The warm sun dried up your clothes.

After laying there for half an hour, the three of you went to a dukbokki store. Joon paid for everything.

When the feasting was over, Joon dropped you and Sungyeol off at the hotel, as well as your shopping bags. He had to cover for a shift in the hospital.

You and Sungyeol were still starving, so you ordered room service.

In the middle of eating, Sungyeol got a text from Sungjong, asking him where he was.

You said to him, "Oppa, go home first... I'll call you."

He nodded. You walked him to the elevator then said, "Did you guys throw away my baby yet?"

Sungyeol laughed. "Of course we didn't throw away your motorbike!"

You beamed. "Good. I wanna see her again."

He nodded. "Sure. Drop by at the apartment at ten in the morning tomorrow. The others will be out."

You smiled. The elevator door opened. Sungyeol went inside. "Buh-bye oppa. See ya tomorrow!"

"Buh-hye ~~~~~-ah. See ya tomorrow!" He mimicked you as the doors closed.

You laughed and shook your head before walking back inside your penthouse room.

---