I love you

Flirt Girl

L impatiently kicked the pole. He was trying to call you but you wouldn't pick up. Where were you? It was getting cold and late! He kept on walking on yelling out your name. "~~~~~! WHERE ARE YOU? COME OUT! ~~~~~!" He saw a figure in the distance, slumped on the ground. It was Hoya.

L ran towards him. "Hyung! What are you doing?"

Hoya laughed and said, "She left. She's leaving... for America. I love her. She... left."

"What? Who? Are you talking about ~~~~~? Where is she?"

Hoya stood up and started walking away. He stopped then said, "She's gone in the other direction. Find her, Myungsoo. Bring her home. I'm going to find the others."

L nodded then ran off.

---

You walked into the arcade. It was still opened. You went to a random machine and inserted a coin. You sat down and realised you were sitting in front of a drum set. You blankly looked at the screen and started playing.

You went to another machine. Guitar, this time. You started playing.

You looked around. You needed something to get you moving around. Drums and guitars weren't going to help. Then you saw it. You almost smiled. You inserted the money into the dancing machine. You picked a random song and started dancing. It wasn't long till you broke the highest record. You attracted a crowd, which cheered and clapped as you danced. You kept on dancing and dancing. Suddenly, someone came up to you. L. He nodded at the dancing machine. He was challenging you. Of course, the crowd became bigger. You and he both danced like mad. Nobody won in the end. You were just about to leave and disappear amongst the crowd until L pulled your arm. He dragged you outside. "Is it true?"

"Hmph... what? COuld you be a bit more specific?"

He looked at you. "Are you leaving for America?"

You scoffed. "Yeh."

"Don't."

"Why?" You challenged.

"I..."

You walked away. He pulled you back. "Don't leave."

"Give me a decent reason for why I shouldn't leave."

He stayed silent. You flung his hand off of your arm and walked away. Suddenly, someone grabbed you from behind and hugged you. "Because I love you."

You smiled, slightly.

"Don't leave."

"Mianhae, oppa. I have to."

You turned around, kissed him softly on the lips then left.

---

You slowly walked back to you and Infinite's apartment. There was nobody home, luckily. You went to your room and grabbed your suitcase. You started to pack your clothes when you were suddenly interrupted. It was Sunggyu. You looked at him.

"~~~~~-ah. Are you leaving?"

"Mianhae, oppa."

He sighed. "And nothing can change your mind?"

You smiled sadly at him.

"Well, go back to aunty and uncle's house. You can stay there."

"Thank you, oppa." You hugged him.

"Hurry. Before they come home. I'll call aunty and MBLAQ to let them know."

You smiled. "Don't tell Infinite where I am."

He nodded and left you in peace to pack.

After you finished, you took out your phone. You had about five hundred missed calls and texts. You smiled.

Sunggyu was waiting for you in the lounge room. "I've called a taxi. I'll stay here to handle everything. Only me and MBLAQ will know where you are."

You nodded. "Thanks, oppa."

And just like that, you left.

---

Joon was at your aunty's house when you arrived. Your aunt was happy to see you and him.

Joon hugged you. "Dongsaeng! Don't leave like that ever again! You don't know how worried I was!"

"Oppa! I'm capable of looking after myself! Don't need to worry!" You smiled then asked, "Oppa, when can I go to America?"

He looked at you and sighed. "Well, there's a snow storm, so not anytime soon. As soon as it ends, we'll go to America, araso?"

"Araso! Thank you oppa!"

He ruffled your hair.

---