"...make them hate me..."

Flirt Girl

You slowly walked back into a house and sighed. You had had a long day going out with So Ya. When you went into the living room, MBLAQ and Sunggyu were sitting on the couch. Sunggyu was holding a piece of paper whilst Joon was holding what looked like an X-Ray. You looked at them, questioningly.

Mir looked at you and asked, "~~~~~-ah, why didn't you tell us?"

You paused. "Wha-?" Then you looked closely at what they were holding. . "Why did you go through my mail?"

Sunggyu sighed. "Mainhae, ~~~~~, but we're your family. You should've told us."

You looked at them and sighed. "Mianhae, oppas..."

Joon pulled you in and hugged you tightly. "You're my ONLY sister. Don't leave me too... like mum and dad."

Thunder looked at you. "Is this why you want to go to America? To take the operation?"

You half-smiled, sadly, "You're half right. Yes, this is why I'm going to America, but not for the operation. If I wanted to take th operation, I'd already taken it."

Seungho frowned.

Sunggyu sighed in frustration. "It's so you can leave us... so we wouldn't be hurt, right?"

You nodded. "I don't want the other oppas to see me dying. I don't want them to hurt when I go... I don't want to see Dongwoo-oppa broken. I don't want to see Woohyun-oppa annoyed. I don't want Hoya-oppa to hurt. I don't want Sungyeol-oppa... to have an image of a weakling when he thinks of me. I don't want Myungsoo-oppa to lock himself up. I don't want to see Sungjong-oppa cry."

G.O added sadly, "They'll still hurt when you leave. They're going to hurt more if you leave without saying anything."

You smiled sadly. "Then can you help me? Don't tell them. Help me make them hate me."

Shocked, Mir asked, "Why would you want to do that?"

Thunder scoffed. "It's so they won't miss her when she leaves."

You nodded. "Ne... Promise me you won't say anything."

They all reluctantly promised you, except Sunggyu.

"Sunggyu-oppa... please... do you want to see all of them hurt? Promise me."

He looked at you and sighed. "~~~~~-ah... Fine. I promise."

"Thank-you oppas."

---