Finding You

Flirt Girl

You wandered aimlessly around the cold streets of Seoul. You bumped into people rushing home. It was snowing harder and harder by the minute. It was getting colder and colder. All you had on was a plain white t-shirt and torn jeans but for some reason, you couldn't feel the cold. Maybe it was because your body temperature had dropped so low, you couldn't feel it. Or maybe, it was because you were so... numbed. Numb from seeing Sungyeol do what he did. Numb from his betrayal. Numb because you know the memories of everytime he kissed you, hugged you, told you that he loved you, has been erased and forgotten from his mind.

You continued to walk... You bumped into a guy drinking alcohol. "HEY! WATCH IT !"

You ignored them and continued to walk. He pulled you back and shoved you onto the snow-covered ground. You didn't do anything. It was as if you were in another world already... What was walking around was just a souless and lifeless zombie.

---

Sungyeol rushed to MBLAQ's apartment. He hit the door loudly and impatiently. It was opened by Mir.

Sungyeol rushed in and yelled, "~~~~~! ARE YOU HERE?! COME OUT! I'M SORRY!"

Mir looked at him. "Dude, calm down."

Sungyeol ignored him and started going around the house. L, G.O and Woohyun came out from the kitchen. Sunggyu and Joon walked out of Joon's room. Dongwoo and Seungho stood up from their spots on the couch. Hoya, Dongwoo and Thunder looked up from the table.

Joon sighed and asked, "What are you doing, Sungyeol?"

Sungyeol looked at him. "Did ~~~~~ come home yet?"

Sunggyu shook his head. "Why?"

Sungyeol cried out in frustration. "! Where is she? It's late and snowing outside!"

Seungho frowned. "What's wrong?"

Sungjong walked out from the toilet. "Aish. So noisy!"

Sungyeol slunked down onto the floor. "She saw me... she saw us."

L walked over to him. "What did she see?"

"Me and Yu Mi..."

L tensed up then punched Sungyeol before storming out.

Joon glared at Sungyeol. He went over and pushed him against the wall. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ~~~~~?"

Dongwoo walked over. "Calm down. We've got to find her first."

Seungho and G.O went over to Joon and pulled him away from Sungyeol. Sunggyu and Hoya quickly put on their coats. Sungjong went over to help Sungyeol. Dongwoo tried to call you. Mir and Thunder ran to get their coats and shoes.

MBLAQ and Infinite set out to find you.

---